click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain  (Read 26089 times)

Rehob

• View Profile
Re: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2017, 11:26:17 PM »
Great if there was airdrop also

Rehob

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 24, 2017, 11:27:46 PM »
Great

Kateryna_Oli

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2017, 11:41:06 PM »
The project is interesting. In the future, after IСO, these tokens will have some value? If so, which one?
Lucky Token is a lottery which is based on the Etherium. I think that if your win, you will always exchange your tokens into this ICO. It is very convenient.
yeah, and developers say that their goal is to make LuckyToken a truly independent, decentralized, and international
lottery.
LuckyToken ICO has already started!

Mary_Swift

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2017, 08:59:05 AM »
The project is interesting. In the future, after IСO, these tokens will have some value? If so, which one?
Lucky Token is a lottery which is based on the Etherium. I think that if your win, you will always exchange your tokens into this ICO. It is very convenient.
yeah, and developers say that their goal is to make LuckyToken a truly independent, decentralized, and international
lottery.
They have a good goal because people still don't trust such lotteries because of their novelty and lack of advertising. The founders of Lucky Token want to change it.

liliiaolivia

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2017, 09:36:48 AM »
Did partners found who will develop the project in the future?
When will you add payment methods using different crypto-competitions, national and international payment services? It would be interesting
LuckyToken- Lottery on Blockchain | Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018

Kateryna_Oli

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2017, 07:56:26 PM »
lottery.
They have a good goal because people still don't trust such lotteries because of their novelty and lack of advertising. The founders of Lucky Token want to change it.

But firstly people need to see any results of it to believe in this in the future

CaseyAnthony

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2017, 10:42:14 PM »
But firstly people need to see any results of it to believe in this in the future
That is a good point, once the first prize is paid, a lot more people are going to put their trust into this project!

Mary_Swift

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2017, 07:17:17 AM »
That is a good point, once the first prize is paid, a lot more people are going to put their trust into this project!
I can only say one thing: "Everything in this world has its own time". Let's wait for the first draw and then we will draw some conclusions.

NanaLelyakova

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2017, 02:02:38 PM »
I've already registered. Who have played this game and can recommend some secrets ;D ;D ;D

liliiaolivia

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2017, 03:44:14 PM »
me too. ) It's need to require to correctly guess 5 basic numbers out of 59, and 1 additional out of 15 and do not forget to receive the electronic purse Ethereum and register on the platform LuckyToken

Kateryna_Oli

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2017, 09:50:21 PM »
I've already registered. Who have played this game and can recommend some secrets ;D ;D ;D

I think you should let your friends know about the LuckyToken lottery platform, invite them and
other players using your personal referral link and receive a reward. Your referrals get a free ticket
to start playing, and their referrals, in turn, receive 1% of their invitees’ winnings on a permanent
basis, and so on. This command is embedded in the program code and is executed automatically.
Also, if invitees buy LUC tokens during ICO, another 7% of the amount purchased will be added to
their accounts.

CaseyAnthony

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 26, 2017, 10:29:08 PM »
I think you should let your friends know about the LuckyToken lottery platform, invite them and
other players using your personal referral link and receive a reward. Your referrals get a free ticket
to start playing, and their referrals, in turn, receive 1% of their invitees’ winnings on a permanent
basis, and so on. This command is embedded in the program code and is executed automatically.
Also, if invitees buy LUC tokens during ICO, another 7% of the amount purchased will be added to
their accounts.
I have already invited my mates from the soccer club to join me! I have 4 invitees now!

Mary_Swift

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 26, 2017, 11:29:05 PM »

their accounts.
After your words I will hurry to invite all my friends and relatives in order to both me and they get bonuses in Lucky Token.

sophiasophia22

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2017, 01:38:10 AM »

their accounts.
After your words I will hurry to invite all my friends and relatives in order to both me and they get bonuses in Lucky Token.

So, does this lottery really have some secrets? :D
The Bounty Campaign has already started!

liliiaolivia

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2017, 02:58:28 PM »
Interesting what the amount of fees will be by February 22? I think the fees will not be small, because the project is interesting but time will show...

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services