click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Fools learn from their mistakes  (Read 265 times)

n1k0ls

• View Profile
Fools learn from their mistakes
« on: December 07, 2017, 02:20:54 AM »
Guys, stop mining yourself, it's not worth it! I understand that now you`re going to start resenting. I used to shout that mining projects were unprofitable too. But now I realize that I was wrong, like the guys from Dush, who failed in the summer. I started mining, at first everything seemed to be ok, but then I one of miners broke down. While I was repairing it, didn`t notice the jump in the rate. As a result, immediately minus a half of my income, and then I got electricity bills. Now I`m in the hole. And I think that it's time to give up home farms and switch to mining projects. I sold the equipment, and have already invested some in an ICO Bulgarian project MiningNow (https://miningnow.online/ru/). And I recommend you to quit home mining and start investing. Smart people learn from other people's mistakes, but fools from their owns.

k0nr

• View Profile
Re: Fools learn from their mistakes
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 03:24:33 AM »
Have been sayin that home mining isn`t profitable. Even tho mining projects` returns are smaller, u don`t risk losin money. Btw, MiningNow is a good choice. They`ve recently signed a memorandum with RUSAL, think that means a lot. Here`s the link: http://www.coinfox.info/news/8299-russian-aluminum-producer-announces-the-launch-of-a-mining-enterprise

AlexHales

• View Profile
    • Website
Re: Fools learn from their mistakes
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 03:59:31 PM »
I think you need to think specific way. It might not be worth it for some, but not for all. I never put my energy into mining; I look at upcoming options, which can be entered into without requirement of mining and all that. It brings much greater rewards and leads to greater rewards.

With the whole concept running around Real Estate investment, it is surely a project to set eyes on. With the presale for their DVLP Coin beginning from 15th December, it is really an interesting thing to watch!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services