click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Fincham Design accepting Bitcoin - Need a website, logos, web banners?  (Read 1301 times)

richfinch

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • FinchamDesign
Hi Guys!

It's been a while since I've posted on BitcoinGarden, i've had long 2 year rest!

I'm currently back in the crypto game, providing design services in exchange for a little Bitcoin.

Check out my website FinchamDesign.co.uk. Follow me on Twitter @FinchamDesign

Available for print design and web design.

I've also just recently launched BitcoinPeople. A great new website to find business in the UK who accept Bitcoin. You can follow us on Twitter @_BitcoinPeople

Cheers!

Rich.

Phantomchik

• View Profile
Re: Fincham Design accepting Bitcoin - Need a website, logos, web banners?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 04:46:45 PM »
Now I can say that Bitcoin has created a community that displays any service. For first, I wish you good luck. But I shall tell you your second idea about creating a website for people to find businesses that accept Bitcoins. I developed such a site some months ago. The coding I did myself. However, I’m not a fan of Photoshop and stuff when it comes to design. So I asked web design central coast to help me with that. The more such platforms there are, the better and easier it is for people to use Bitcoin.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services