click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: currrently investing on DeepOnion  (Read 485 times)

ken0203

• View Profile
currrently investing on DeepOnion
« on: December 04, 2017, 07:21:25 AM »
hello, everyone, I am currrently investing on DeepOnion. It's an anonymous cryptocurrency that uses the TOR network to send untraceable payments practically instant, With DeepOnion your anonymity is guaranteed.

DeepOnion has already done so well in the crypto market by reaching $2.5 within the space of 4 months. It is definitely a coin that is worth investing and who knows where it might take you in a few years time.

Please give me a suggestion, thank you.

Hawkey42

• View Profile
Re: currrently investing on DeepOnion
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 09:55:32 AM »
Me too. I believe that DeepOnion has alot of potential to grow and the price is still low so it's great time to invest now. I firmly believe that it would be one of the top anonymous coins next year.

joshmontford

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 10:29:09 AM »
The coin has definitely been worth my attention since it has proven that it has potential in the long run. With ambitious devs that follow the roadmap and deliver everything on it, with a great and dedicated community, and above all great features, this coin will be one of the main players in the future. I'm happy I joined the community early enough to be a part of the whole thing and will be a part of for much longer!

ronyfastlife

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 12:38:28 PM »
Really I feel happy when people are joining more and more in Deeponion.
I am one of the proud member of deeponion and i have some investment there.
I can bet , Deeponion will touch 10$ in next 3 month. and this will grow up and up.

Svet

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 07:40:44 PM »
I totally agree with all the messages written above.This coin is worth a closer look.It shows during the five months that she is worthy to take first place in the cryptocurrency world.The price for it rises slowly, and is a good indicator for investment!

mickymax777

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 07:38:15 AM »
The world has a way for you to stumble, or overhear something that catches your ear or eyes. Being the inquisitive type I always follow up on these.

DeepOnion is one of those, after some investigation I found interesting stuff on anonymous coins. We are in the early stages of the crypto space and there is still a long way to go. The greatest challenge, in my opinion, is to keep your funds anonymous and untraceable from the tax man.

DeepOnion offers me piece of mind being anonymous and untraceable, AND good return on investment. It is one of the hidden gems in the crypto space. Have a look for yourself - you will noty regret it!

AlexHales

• View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 09:18:30 AM »
I will not really waste my energy on this, I believe it is far better and beneficial to invest into something where you can connect with the concept and got strong base. That’s why I go for Sphere; it got everything you could wish for along with the superb team. They are a decentralized social network, it is meant to be the game changer, so investing in such options is sure shot life changing!

nas

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2017, 02:40:26 AM »
The project seems interesting

2018mmo

• View Profile
    • Best exchange lowest fee
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2017, 06:12:32 AM »
I'll join, The project seems interesting   :)

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services