click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Two of the Big Four Accounting Firms Now Accept Bitcoin  (Read 787 times)

jgilpulg

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Two of the Big Four Accounting Firms Now Accept Bitcoin
« on: December 04, 2017, 02:07:40 AM »
Bitcoin and its blockchain technology are becoming so pervasive throughout business, finance, and industry that corporations, no matter how big or small, cannot avoid doing business that is, either directly or indirectly, related to Bitcoin and its technology.

Continue reading here:

https://bitcoinist.com/two-big-four-accept-bitcoin/

Firelava

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Two of the Big Four Accounting Firms Now Accept Bitcoin
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 04:16:28 AM »
it is not unusual that it all happens, because many citizens of the world know bitcoin and start investing there.

StevenMorgan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 04:01:21 PM »
To be honest, it was no surprise for me that PwC Hong Kong and Deloitte started accepting payments in Bitcoin. And the fact that these two big firms began accepting payments in Bitcoin shows substantial evidence of Bitcoin's significance in today's corporate world. Anyways, I wonder when will the other two firms join the gang and whether all this will accelerate Bitcoin's rate of adoption. By the way, since we're talking about the most notable companies that provide management consulting and corporate finance services, I wanted to ask whether you know some small business accounting gwinnett companies that do the same? I would be very thankful for any suggestions!

Naclean

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2021, 04:06:34 PM »
To be honest, it was no surprise for me that PwC Hong Kong and Deloitte started accepting payments in Bitcoin. And the fact that these two big firms began accepting payments in Bitcoin shows substantial evidence of Bitcoin's significance in today's corporate world. Anyways, I wonder when will the other two firms join the gang and whether all this will accelerate Bitcoin's rate of adoption. By the way, since we're talking about the most notable companies that provide management consulting and corporate finance services, I wanted to ask whether you know some small business accounting gwinnett companies that do the same? I would be very thankful for any suggestions!

Man, Bitcoin's rate of adoption is already so high. Let's hope not.

toloerrt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2021, 07:31:43 PM »
What I'd outline - up to StrongBlock, excited. That's the first and only blockchain-agnostic protocol to reward nodes for supporting the infrastructure of their blockchain. Standard passive income no matter how many nodes increase. This is unlike decreased APY figures as the pool size increases with the LM programs. The rewards remain the same. For non-technical node creators, StrongBlock makes it possible to achieve reliable income from STRONG and native blockchain staking rewards. StrongBlock also acts as a validator on several chains, with staking rewards providing future benefits to STRONG holders. 48K nodes

CryptoStar19

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2021, 09:02:11 PM »
Institutions have come to recognize the long-term potential for bitcoin -- they are increasingly realizing it's in their best interest to accept it / to hold it.

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
    • WalletInvestor
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2021, 10:22:34 AM »

Man, Bitcoin's rate of adoption is already so high. Let's hope not.

Why? Do you not want Bitcoin to be more widely accepted?
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

[email protected]

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2021, 02:01:20 PM »
Between this news and the news that El Salvador is making Bitcoing a legal tender, Bitcoin's future seems quite bright, despite the pushback from the world bank.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services