click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: 280 Onions GiveAway (worth over 500 USD today) (DeepOnion.org)  (Read 256 times)

CryptoVokain

• View Profile
280 Onions GiveAway (worth over 500 USD today) (DeepOnion.org)
« on: December 04, 2017, 12:33:32 AM »
Hello All,

Yes you are reading it right! I'm doing a giveaway of up to 280 onions to up to 140 people!

WOW! (right? :D))

Well the caveat there is that this is a "daily" giveaway of 2 onions for one lucky winner but still, the aim is to do this every single day up until the 40th airdrop! I will be doing draws every day in the videos of all the comments submitted within the deadline.

You have to follow 2 simple steps:

Subscribe to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWPPFdQp173xg0ymc3EbQg
Like/Comment the last "Daily DeepOnion Update" video (make sure you leave your DeepOnion wallet address in the comment)
I recommend that you click the bell button next to the subscribe button so you get alert when new video is up.

Cut off for comments is 19:00 PM London time following day.

Good luck and Enjoy!

Deep Up!!

PS. If you have not yet registered with DeepOnion you can do so here https://deeponion.org/community

jhonatgerlo

• View Profile
Re: 280 Onions GiveAway (worth over 500 USD today) (DeepOnion.org)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 08:37:29 PM »
Thank you very much for making this great giveaway of DeepOnions! DeepOnions is a very good Coin that i have also invested in and i'm very sure that it will be about $20 in start if 2018. The DeepOnion DeepPoints Airdrops is giving every people to receive free DeepOnions every week and to be a part of this huge community!

alterego087

• View Profile
    • Current list of the most profitable ICO projects
Re: 280 Onions GiveAway (worth over 500 USD today) (DeepOnion.org)
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 10:25:23 AM »
I became a project participant only 1 month ago, but I already see that it is very promising. the project is actively developing. the community of DeepOnion is constantly growing. A TOR network is used for work. this ensures maximum anonymity. in addition, 2 airpages are produced. I get 5-7% per week.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services