click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: CamX – The revolutionary project for video-chat webcast (livecam)!  (Read 542 times)

AlexHales

• View Profile
    • Website
The online world of video chatting is huge and is only growing in recent years! But mostly, it is without any quality and mostly, it’s so bad that you just don’t feel like using it.

This is where CamX is going to be a revolutionary project based on Blockchain technology! CamX is a thrilling concept, which makes fraud impossible and protects the participant of the affiliate program: webmasters and web-models.

It not only increases the revenue but also gives the kind of comfort everyone wants. The BIGGEST benefit with them is that all participants of ICO CamX will receive lifelong access to the paid livecam site with the level of privilege according to the amount of their investment! So, with the Token Sale on, it is not to be missed before it finishes on 18th December!

jungleonion

• View Profile
Re: CamX – The revolutionary project for video-chat webcast (livecam)!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 04:15:16 AM »
Is there a minimum investment required in the ico?  Is there different tiers of benefits?

jungleonion

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 08:01:15 PM »
Is there any update for this project?

MomsSpaghetti

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 07:53:21 PM »
You mentioned it right. There are lots of chat roulette platforms. Personally, I use this service https://coomeet.com/index.en.html. And I see no reason to develop more like sites. I mean you said "without quality'. Cmon, that's not how it is. Lots of good IMHO.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services