click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: My best friend has just died at only 29 years old, Help his mother please.  (Read 868 times)

moneyinpjs

• Garden Hero
  • Only the best!
    • View Profile
    • Earn Free Bitcoin

Hello everyone. I'm not the type of person to ask for donations but this is a very tragic time for me and most of my friends because one of my best friends has just unexpectedly died at the young age of only 29.  :'(

He was a great person and he always wanted to look out for his mother and that is what drove me to create a gofundme page to help raise some funds to give to my late friends mother to help cover the funeral costs.

GoFundMe Page: https://www.gofundme.com/andrew-haney-dewy-funeral-fund

I want to thank everyone that helps me with this even if they only share the gofundme page on facebook and twitter to help spread the word.

Thank you
Karl

the funeral is Monday.  :'(

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: My best friend has just died at only 29 years old, Help his mother please.
    « Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 02:02:41 PM »
    Please accept my condolences, just know that I am here for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out, especially during this difficult time.
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

moneyinpjs

• Garden Hero
    • Only the best!
      • View Profile
      • Earn Free Bitcoin
    Re: My best friend has just died at only 29 years old, Help his mother please.
    « Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 02:38:13 PM »
    Please accept my condolences, just know that I am here for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out, especially during this difficult time.

Thank you very much for your kind words and support.

It means alot.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services