click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] Airdrop/Bounty OpenMoneyIco  (Read 153 times)

sanojcoin

• View Profile
[ANN] Airdrop/Bounty OpenMoneyIco
« on: November 19, 2017, 07:18:47 PM »

What is OPM about?

Currently no app tools exists for digital token in-app purchase acceptance.

We are fostering the use of cryptocurrency in mainstream software and solving blockchain distribution and cryptocurrency for all app developers.

The OPEN Platform is the way for mainstream software developers to both distribute and monetize their applications on the blockchain.

I'm in to their Bounty Campaign since it started they created a really nice campaign, to support their awesome Project!,
By joining their bounty you not only earning tokens, but you also will earn tokens!
I'm really looking forward to their launch, app and their other projects their is huge potential in that Project!
I also can't wait to see their app!
Nice Team, Nice Project!

Check their Whitepaper!

The First Decentralized Application Platform <-- Click here for Early acces!

The First Decentralized Application Platform
OPEN is the world's first turn key platform for all software types from your favorite mobile game to enterprise software

Turn Key Blockchain Solution for All Applications
Signup for Early-Bird List
Our modular and interoperable approach enables the software industry to take a major step towards cryptocurrency based monetization and distribution

Get early Bird access!

Bridging all mainstream software to blockchains
The most comprehensive and flexible payments system for all software types

Payments Designed for Developers By Developers

All Cryptocurrency with Any Pricing Scheme

Our modular payments approach can be used with any application payment scheme, type, and every smart contract enabled blockchain

http://luckygames.fun
http://cryptomoon.co
Check out for Trading, Airdrops and many other stuff!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services