click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Why ICO's so popular now?  (Read 2630 times)

OlegWin

• Novice
    • View Profile
Why ICO's so popular now?
« on: November 09, 2017, 11:47:37 AM »
Even not popular, I mean why them growing so fast, it's more then 1000 ICO now. Is it all profitable?...

farelka9

• Garden Hero
  • crypto = passion
    • View Profile
    • http://bitcoin.1free.eu/
Re: Why ICO's so popular now?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 12:58:19 PM »
Even not popular, I mean why them growing so fast, it's more then 1000 ICO now. Is it all profitable?...

Because it is the easiest way to scam people, steal their money after they get in to presale. You do not need to have any coding skills, pay for servers, use miners, etc. They just make some story and then trying sell 100% premine tokens to their victims.
http://bitcoin.1free.eu/ - website for fun, will evolve in future

Viking

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 01:36:04 PM »
I've participated in 3 ICOs so far and not one of them was a scam, you just have to read their whitepaper carefully and look up the team  and make a real good research.

OlegWin

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 01:39:56 PM »
agree, you need to carefully study the white paper and see real investors' feedback

Sokol

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 09:03:10 AM »
People and many companies are increasingly introducing blockchain into their lives. Therefore, everyone strives to realize their idea with entering the crypto currency market.

AlisaTofal

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 11:07:29 AM »

Because it is the easiest way to scam people, steal their money after they get in to presale. You do not need to have any coding skills, pay for servers, use miners, etc. They just make some story and then trying sell 100% premine tokens to their victims.

I know a few ICO who cheated and turned out to be scams, now they are trying to prove themselves in court

Natalia_Volkova

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2017, 06:11:22 AM »
Why are you convinced that cryptocurrencies are created only to steal people? In general, cryptocurrencies are becoming a significant part of our lives and everyone understands that this is a good opportunity for investment. On the other hand, the founders of cryptocurrencies also understand this but see it as an opportunity to create something remarkable. That's all ..

mrboomer1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 07:23:43 PM »
it's a good way for earning money

wendy.moor333

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 08:53:30 PM »
Agree that most of members want to steal money(

WilbertMoris

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2017, 01:56:49 PM »
Agree that most of members want to steal money(
yes, as well as a lot of scams ready to make money from the naivety of depositors

AlexHales

• View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2017, 12:24:37 AM »
I won’t exactly call ICO popular; it is more to do with Bitcoin popularity that’s rubbing in on the industry. But yes, there is massive potential in there which we can take benefit of.

I look at having things run by myself and thanks to Yourfreeworld, I am able to work out at very cheap price. They are offering Best Initial Coin Offering at rate that anyone can afford.

The greatest advantage is this being extremely simple and straight forward, so anyone can work without having PHD about it. And for limited time, they are giving FREE installation of the script, so that makes this even better deal.

Jain

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2018, 07:31:19 AM »
it's a good way for earning money

CryptoCZ

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2018, 11:33:12 AM »
because ICO are able to give x3-x5 profit for a one-two months even in a "falling market"

WarrenBarren

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2018, 04:06:34 AM »
I believe Cryptocurrencies are the kind of opportunities that is NEVER seen before. The thing that makes it so high on the popularity is the rewards that one can have. If we pick a good option that got the potential, then it can be seriously big. I have picked Sphere, as they are the next generation, decentralized social network. And to hold their Social Activity Tokens (SAT), it is blockbuster opportunity that one could gain tremendously from. So take this opportunity to have upto 60% bonus!

minmin88

• Garden Hero
  • Dmcuibap (Vietnamese translator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2018, 06:44:46 AM »

Lol. Its True. 40% ICO scam, 40% ICO failed although ICO successful, 20% ICO successful. Invest as your own risk like what ETH rule Crypto world

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services