click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: The Faucet Owner Thread - Software, code, scripts to run your own faucet  (Read 9140 times)

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Please post all resources related to faucet owners in this thread. Please give as much details as you can.
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

JackpotFaucet

• View Profile

AltProm0

• View Profile
    Re: The Faucet Owner Thread - Software, code, scripts to run your own faucet
    « Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 08:25:44 PM »
    If you want to start a faucet (a site giving coins away for free or half free), you will encounter a problem with minimal payout limits in Bitcoin (and other currencies). In short, you wouldn't be able to pay out to your users as often as you would like, and it would cost you many coins (much more than our fees). So FaucetBOX.com is here to help you with that :).

With FaucetBOX you can:

- your users can get a payout faster
    - you can use our API, so you don't have to run a full Bitcoind (or other currency) node

moneyinpjs

• Garden Hero
    • Only the best!
      • View Profile
      • Earn Free Bitcoin
    « Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 03:00:49 AM »
    I am proud to announce the release of my new e-book "The Ultimate Guide To Running A Bitcoin Faucet"

And this is the very first place I am posting the link so you guys are the first to get this great guide!

Ebook PDF Link: http://moneyinpjs.com/Ultimate-Guide-To-Running-A-Bitcoin-Faucet.pdf

I hope you enjoy and let me know if you think I am missing anything.

Enjoy!  ;D
    « Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 10:11:25 PM by moneyinpjs »

Lookingcrypto

• View Profile
    I am proud to announce the release of my new e-book "The Ultimate Guide To Running A Bitcoin Faucet"

And this is the very first place I am posting the link so you guys are the first to get this great guide!

Ebook PDF Link: http://moneyinpjs.com/Ultimate-Guide-To-Running-A-Bitcoin-Faucet.pdf

I hope you enjoy and let me know if you think I am missing anything.

Enjoy!  ;D

wow, nice info, thanks for taking your time to do it :)

i would like to ask you something, if i  would like to have a faucet like those which give the satoshis once per week for example and keep in the account how much ou claimed?... hpw would i do it? ???

Zapotec

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: September 29, 2015, 02:04:56 PM »
    Step by step guide: Two methods to building a Bitcoin faucet
    https://99bitcoins.com/step-by-step-guide-two-methods-to-building-a-bitcoin-faucet/

moneyinpjs

• Garden Hero
    • Only the best!
      • View Profile
      • Earn Free Bitcoin
    Hello everyone, I am now offering 100% free "ready made" faucets for anyone that wants to run a faucet.

The faucets are hosted on my website and hosting account so you do not need to know any type of skills to run the faucets.

You will just need to provide the bitcoin to run the faucet and you can profit from promoting your ad network ads or referral banners.

I will help install, host, setup and promote the faucets at no cost to you at all. All I ask is to have 2 of my own banners on the faucet to help pay for the hosting and my time. The rest of the space is for your ads and you can place as many as you wish.

My only rule is NO popup or popunder type ads because people hate them. ;)

To Claim A Faucet: Just email me at [email protected] and ask for a faucet.

You will have full control over your faucet balance because you will use your own faucetbox.com account to manage the balance and only you will have access to that.

Some faucets that are ready for new owners:

http://moneyinpjs.com/best-bitcoin
    http://moneyinpjs.com/bitcoin-drips
    http://moneyinpjs.com/bitcoin4free

I have many more faucets but I am still working on getting them ready.

Feel free to post any questions you may have or if you need help.
    « Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 05:05:49 PM by moneyinpjs »

faucetsoft

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: September 16, 2016, 05:27:43 PM »
    Hello faucet lovers of bitcoingarden.tk

We proudly present you the Faucetsoft, the latest faucet solution for Bitcoins & Altcoins. Faucetsoft was made because we’ve seen a need in the Faucet industry for a solution that would help both the users & the owners.  So we started asking Faucet owners what would they need in a Faucet? How would the perfect Faucet look for them? Where do they have problems? After that, we started developing to create a perfect Faucet solution which can be installed and running within minutes. What we implemented in it? That’s going to be a surprise, but we can say that our solution it’s going to change the Faucet industry. How? All I can say for now is that the Faucetsoft is 90% automatic and AdSense friendly.

For the interested people, we invite them to submit their email on www.faucetsoft.com and take advantage of our discount. Faucetsoft will be live on September 19.

facebook.com/faucetsoft
    https://twitter.com/faucet_soft
    [email protected]

We are waiting for questions/feedback.

Regards,
    Faucetsoft Team
    Faucetsoft.com is the only bitcoin faucet software that's stable&professional. We're going to change the faucet market starting 19 September! Don't forget to grab your discount only from www.faucetsoft.com

NewsBTC·

• Garden Bot
    • Yes, I'm a Bot
      • View Profile
      • NewsBtc
    « Reply #8 on: September 28, 2016, 12:47:04 AM »
    New WordPress plugin allows any website to host a Bitcoin faucet:
    http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/09/27/new-wordpress-plugin-allows-website-host-bitcoin-faucet/

landoffaucets

• Win free bitcoins every hour!
    • Referral share 100%
      • View Profile
      • Win free bitcoins every hour!
    New WordPress plugin allows any website to host a Bitcoin faucet:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/bitcoin-faucet/

Best regards,
    Land of Trusted Faucets
    Freebitco.in | Referral share 100%
    Win free bitcoins every hour!

deep64

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Hi, everyone! Want to introduce my own faucet script. Actually it'a a bit more than faucet script. 8)

Key features:

-FaucetHUB and EPay support (both can be used in the same time)
    -SolveMedia and reCAPTCHA integration
    -Extended statistics stores info about every claim (time, ip, btc address, browser user-agent, system language, if claim is unsuccessful - stores info about error).
    -Easy stats navigation: by date, by IP, bu btc address, etc
    -You can hold/ban IPs or BTC addresses
    -TOR\VPN protection
    -antiADBLOCK
    -One claim per one IP
    -Google analytics integration
    -Both instant or cumulative kinds of faucet
    -Manual payouts + personal witdrawal limits for trusted users
    -All standard features like min\max reward, ref bonuces, timer, showing faucet balance, etc.

The greatest advantage of the script is his super-easy management. It has simple installer and EXTREEMLY userfriendly dashboard, which allows you to do everything - from placing ad\content in any place and setting up every detail to inserting custom js code or editing head menu.
    Admin panel allows you to do EVERYTHING without touching code in the files.

In the nearest plans going to add some automation into the script for smart bans, add xapo wallet integration, add inmroved antibot links, shortlinks integration and some addons like dices or something like this.

Changelog:
    0.9.1 (20.04.2017)
    -Added whitelisting IPs ability
    0.9.2 (21.04.2017)
    -Added manual payouts
    -Added personal withdraw threshold for "trusted" users. If faucet is accumulative, you can set up personal minimal withdraw.
    -Added fields for JS adding. No needs to edit view files now. If you want to add google analttics code, ads code or anything else,
    there are few places for this. Simply add your code via admin.
    0.9.3 (22.04.2017)
    -Simplifed instalation process (currently in beta, please let me know if will be any issues). Now after files uploading just visit "http://youdomain.com/install.php" and fill the form
    -Claims table layout fixes
    -Removed unnecessary JS which done false-positive alert on virustotal

Learn more and download: deep64.com
    Live demo faucet: deep64.com/faucet (now seted up for 80-200 satoshi every 24 hours with withdraw limit - 700 satoshi).
    Admin screenshots interactive preview: deep64.com/demo
    Other layouts:
    yellow-green
    blue
    silver

bttalk thread

Your help with script improvement such as bug reporting, errors finding, new ideas, suggestions, etc will be appreciated. ;)

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or issues here or (for faster responce) via email
    [email protected]

Note: key files are crypted, so some hostings can mistakenly identify them as suspicious. Don't worry about that. (Why I did this? Script is free, but I'm getting some revenue from fees, so I don't want ppl to simply delete function responsible for fee sending. If you want to decrease fee, or get source codes, plese contact me)
    Note: script is free, but takes small fee for every claim. From 3 satoshi per claim (if claim amount <100 satoshi) to 6 satoshi (for amounts bigger than 200 satoshi).

P.S. I'm an experienced backend developer, so if you want to order some code, or have interesting propositions of cooperating or something else - contact me: [email protected]
    P.P.S. Until there is no automated banhammer there is only captcha and antitor\vpn bot protection, so be patient with your claim stats.
    P.P.P.S. Sorry if my english is not enough good.

Drikkz

• View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: November 27, 2017, 06:50:54 PM »
    New Bitcoin Faucet - Bits-Rain

- 1 - 10 satoshi every 5 minutes.
    - Extra 10 satoshis for visiting a short link.
    - Earn 20% Referral commission.
    - Instant FaucetHub payments.

Check it HERE

deep64

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Faucet Owners Slack Chat
    « Reply #12 on: January 08, 2018, 11:14:50 PM »
    Hello, FaucetOwners.

FaucetHub FOs chat is very good place to unite faucet owners, but due to lack of possibilities and lagging last time we (me and a group op faucetowners) decided to create a slack chat to enchance communication, sharing ideas, helping each other, etc.

All of faucet (and cryptocurrency related sites) owners are wellcom.

Check this invite code

P.S. Please, be patiend and do not spam or intrusively advertise your projects.

Kreko

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Re: Faucet Owners Slack Chat
    « Reply #13 on: September 28, 2018, 09:01:13 PM »
    Hello, FaucetOwners.

FaucetHub FOs chat is very good place to unite faucet owners, but due to lack of possibilities and lagging last time we (me and a group op faucetowners) decided to create a slack chat to enchance communication, sharing ideas, helping each other, etc.

All of faucet (and cryptocurrency related sites) owners are wellcom.

Check this invite code

P.S. Please, be patiend and do not spam or intrusively advertise your projects.

Thanks for the info

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services