click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] EMPIRETOKEN - (EPR) PRESALE AND BOUNTY  (Read 4048 times)

empire

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: [ANN] EMPIRETOKEN - (EPR) PRESALE AND BOUNTY
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2017, 12:33:35 PM »
7 days to go for pre-sale on waves DEX and after then ICO takes place at yobit. Take your in the current discounted price and bounty program now.     

empire

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2017, 08:26:29 PM »
4 days to go for pre-sale on waves DEX and after then ICO takes place at yobit. Take your in the current discounted price and bounty program now.     

empire

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2017, 08:36:13 PM »
Take your share now before yobit ICO platform announce it. The price will change by time yobit ICO announce.   

empire

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2017, 08:37:34 PM »
Take your share now before yobit ICO platform announce it. The price will change by time yobit ICO announce.   

empire

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2017, 09:05:15 PM »
Hello everyone,
pre-sale has been extended by another two weeks and new waves market price has been added 0.0015WAVES which means prospective investors can now invest in waves 

jungleonion

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2017, 06:20:57 AM »
Hi I created a spanish translation for the official ANN. Here's the link to my work:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uKKXd0yzf4gnT-HkKcVlagw2BoWq4YhNEcIUZHQ5U4c/edit?usp=sharing
The only update needed now for the translated ANN to be completed is the actual end date now that the pre-sale has been extended for two weeks more.

empire

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2017, 11:22:56 AM »
Hello everyone,
pre-sale has been extended by another two weeks and new waves market price has been added 0.0015WAVES which means prospective investors can now invest in waves 

empire

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2017, 11:24:49 AM »
Hi I created a spanish translation for the official ANN. Here's the link to my work:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uKKXd0yzf4gnT-HkKcVlagw2BoWq4YhNEcIUZHQ5U4c/edit?usp=sharing
The only update needed now for the translated ANN to be completed is the actual end date now that the pre-sale has been extended for two weeks more.
you will rewarded for your help please drop your waves wallet here

jungleonion

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2017, 02:36:02 AM »
Awesome thanks I'm glad I can help.
3PJxdj2uoFKfjN6x5edE1GtbkRv7dk5x3a3
Do you want me to proceed posting the ANN in the spanish section here and in bitcointalk?

empire

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2017, 03:09:48 PM »
Awesome thanks I'm glad I can help.
3PJxdj2uoFKfjN6x5edE1GtbkRv7dk5x3a3
Do you want me to proceed posting the ANN in the spanish section here and in bitcointalk?

Pls go ahead and post

jungleonion

• View Profile

empire

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2017, 08:31:47 PM »
5 more days to the end of the presale, you still have the opportunity to take part in this pre-sale and take your own share of the discounted price.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services