click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: 🔵🔥[AIRDROP] EGBYTES| ERC20 TOKENIZED BYTEBALLS 10 ROUNDS AIRDROP FOR HODLER  (Read 903 times)

sudodudo

• View Profile

Tokenized Ethereum ERC20 version of byteballs gbytes

Distribution Method:

Fixed supply = Only 500000 EGBYTE
Airdrop = 90% in 10 rounds 1 round of 9% fair distribution to hodlers each month
Exchange funds=10%

Hodler Rewards
Ebyteball will follow the exact same fair distribution model as byteball but without any complexity. Every Month from 23 to 29 a new round of fair distribution (airdrop) will be processed and egbyte hodlers will get additional egbytes based on their hodling propositions

How EGBYTE will provide long term value like GBYTE?

1: Proven business model
Egbyte will follow exact same business model as gbyte but with transparent easy ethereum blockchain . it can attract more audience due to reward incentives and trust based on ethereum transparent blockchain.

2: Hodler rewards

Every egbytes hodler will have chance to get more and more egbytes each month free simply by hodling the egbytes . this reward incentive will create a more and more demand for egbytes thus pushing the price of egbytes high.

3: Strong Community

The team will be placing great emphasis on building a strong community. This will be achieved through building a large, active membership on multiple communication platforms: Telegram and Discord.

4: Low Supply

The supply is extremely low. It is so scarce, that it will undoubtedly become a expensive crypto asset just like byteball

Roadmap:

1:Airdrop Round 1 has started . Airdrop will be live (from 23 to 29 October)
2:45000 EGBYTE Distributed to all airdrop users in round 1 (on 29 October)
3:Exchange listing:(October 29)
4:Airdrop Round 2 (from 23 to 29 November)
5:More exchanges
6:Each round every month with 45000 egbytes distributed to hodlers

Why you need to send 0.003 ETH?

Answer: Because We don't want to waste time to dig thousands of addresses and tracing the multiple accounts. We don't want to send drop hundreds time to the same people with hundreds of addresses. Only real enthusiast will dare to spend some cents (pro tip:set GWEI price to 1 to avoid sending fee). These funds will be used to maintain the price up in exchange after initial airdrop distribution because no matter how much strong the project is weak hands always dump.

Can i send more then 0.003 to get bonus ?

Yes you can but only send if you think you can be in leaderboard of top 10 donators  if u r not in leaderboard u will refunded . our main goal is to fair distribute every one because we are distributing tokens based on number of ether addresses divided by 45000 egbytes minus top 10 donators .

Summary of airdrop : it’s not another regular type of airdrop u will receive egbytes if u join airdop and if u hodl and do not sell u will continue receiving egbytes every month free

(hello guys please bear in mind we are working on website and whitepaper . egbytes will be fair distributed based on ratio of total eth address submitted and 45000 egbytes of first round supply minus top 10 leaderboard . bear in mind we will mass send to all eth address at the same time via our smart contract on 29 october . stay tuned for new updates)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 01:39:33 AM by sudodudo »

Radomir

• View Profile
hi! joined this airdrop thank you ;)

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Joined.
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

SekttorPiii

• Garden Hero
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    I joined to, and I hope this is not shit)  :) :)
    Best Bounty Platforms!

goo.gl/xpy6jP

https://bountyhunters.io/user/register?ref=10148

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
      • 7% Daily Forever

Re: 🔵🔥[AIRDROP] EGBYTES| ERC20 TOKENIZED BYTEBALLS 10 ROUNDS AIRDROP FOR HODLER
    Today at 03:13:35 PM

Reply with quote Edit message Delete message  #254
    No. You are missing the fundamental concept of the block explorer. Etherscan, EthPlorer, do not lie. If you put in your eth address, you see all tokens, and all eth.
    While it is true that eGBYTES shows on MEW, the balance is zero.
    There is no confusion.
    It shows in etherscan, or ethplorer, do not spin this to EtherDelta which has nothing to do with anything other than trading.
    Again, nothing shows in metamask either.

So in other words, I sent eth to this and got nothing. Until I see anything, THIS IS A SCAM. Until it is addressed.

DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO THIS AIRDROP AND NEVER AGAIN PAY FOR GAS FOR AIRDROP AS THIS MODEL STARTED UNTIL THEY PROVE THEY PAY UP. SAID OCTOBER 29th. It's ok if their's a delay say that, but don't spin things around to EtherDelta.

BEWARE OF THIS TOKEN / AIRDROP. RECEIVED NOTHING. So far scam

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
      • 7% Daily Forever
    paid up with multiple addresses and got NOTHING. BEWARE and never pay for airdrops again if this one doesn't pay.
    Always someone that ruins it for everyone else, this may be it. We will see if eGBYTES follows through on their commitment or if they scammed me on multiple accounts.

SekttorPiii

• Garden Hero
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    I got 26.5 tokens. There is a question what to do with them now? they are not even traded on the delta >:( :(
    Best Bounty Platforms!

goo.gl/xpy6jP

https://bountyhunters.io/user/register?ref=10148

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
      • 7% Daily Forever
    RECEIVED eGYBTES. I take back, this is not a scam. They followed through. Thanks for airdrop

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services