click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Chinese ambassador for Signals  (Read 401 times)

Signals

• View Profile
Chinese ambassador for Signals
« on: October 23, 2017, 02:12:57 PM »
Become a Country Ambassador for the Signals project

Hello, I’d like to introduce you to Signals. It’s a new data science-powered marketplace for building, training and monetizing crypto trading strategies. Our goal is to revolutionize cryptocurrency trading by providing a unique tool which connects data scientists and developement community with crypto traders.

What’s in it for you?

We are looking for an Ambassador to keep the Chinese crypto community updated about Signals latest news. The main responsibilities are translating Signals official Announcements into Chinese and spreading the word about Signals in other Chinese crypto forums and social media groups. The Ambassador can also present Signals directly to Chinese influencers or known investors, getting rewarded for each successful cooperation.

If you become a Signals Ambassador, you’ll get a chance to earn SGN tokens within the Signals bounty program and you will get a referral bonus from SGN token sales that came in thanks to your propagation. The bounty rewards for ambassadors are significantly increased as compared to regular users.

Does it sound interesting to you? Please let me know at [email protected].

**I’m sorry for an English post, however we don’t speak Chinese - that’s why we're looking for local ambassadors who could translate for us.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services