click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: TOP 10 Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges  (Read 9908 times)

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: TOP 10 Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges
« Reply #150 on: March 02, 2019, 01:26:16 PM »
Is the information on this thread still up to date? I see this thread was created on October 18, 2017. I am worried one or several of them have been no longer being the top 10 best crypto exchanges.

olliecrypto

• Novice
  • TheCryptoBot.com
    • View Profile
    • My favorite Trading Tool
« Reply #151 on: March 25, 2019, 10:36:03 PM »
a lot of people are trying to avoid having to submit identification documents while in the midst of purchasing btc or trading, seems it seems a bit antithetical to what a lot of people felt bitcoin was supposed to represent.
coinbase definitely requires identifying yourself and they've been on the news consistently for turning over customers info to the taxation agencies.
Nice informative site but I would not touch coinbase.

Why not use Coinbase?
My favorite Trading Tool :
Gunbot - the Automated Cryptocurrency Trading Bot
https://thecryptobot.com

Gobane

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 25, 2019, 11:55:13 PM »
Personally my favorite in sharing this site https://bitcoinbestbuy.com/exchanges/btc-exchange-coinsecure-review-guide/ I used it many times and it never disappointed me.

bit858585

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 27, 2019, 06:45:11 PM »
kraken huobi binance

thomas_90

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 07, 2019, 06:52:19 PM »
I use CoinDeal, the website is intuitive and there is a wide selection of cryptocurrency. What's ecnouraged me, was that they offer you 20% of their trading fees for the recommendation

Mpxs

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 07, 2019, 08:58:23 PM »
for me exchanges that I use every day and also I get a lot of benefits, I invest in exchanges, hitbtc, binance, indodax, fordelta, for me it's also good for me to use every day.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 09:00:50 PM by Mpxs »

kagsjazz

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 11, 2019, 01:53:37 PM »
In 2019, I personally like Bitfinex and Prime XBT - mainly because I like trading with leverage and shorting (Bitfinex offers 3.3x leverage and PrimeXBT offers anywhere from 1x to 100x).

Bitfinex provides a greater selection of altcoins and pairing options, has good liquidity, and is reliable.  Whereas, because Prime XBT offers such high leverage it only features the top 5 in market cap - being more predictable, thus less risky.  It also has excellent liquidity and is reliable.  These things are very important to me.

So I’ll typically use Bitfinex for bull runs and higher risk trades (more obscure altcoins), basic ‘buy low - sell high’, and Prime XBT for bear and sideways trending markets to maximize small price movements. 

Both offer advanced trading strategies, tech analysis tools, and a highly customizable UI. Prime XBT’s platform is the easier one of the two to use, however, less experienced traders should opt for lower leverage, to begin with as they develop their skills.

Bitfinex fees are fair, between 0.1% to 0.2% (the more you trade the lower the fee).  Prime XBT takes a flat fee of only 0.05% on all trades and all assets.   

Possible restrictions for Bitfinex: they do require KYC and a minimum deposit the equivalent of $10,000 USD to use the platform - which can be difficult starting out.  Prime XBT: no KYC and their minimum deposit is only around $5. 

Ghanda

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 12, 2019, 04:30:14 AM »
I hope one day I can participate in investing in the top 10 coins in the cryptocurrency world. and can become a big investor. hopefully.

rizkyfebrian

• FED Gold-Swift, Dependable&Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 12, 2019, 02:47:28 PM »
This post created on 2017 which mean this list was old and now is 2019 bro.. I think many new exchanges right now which is good for trading.. like bit-z , hotbit (But there I see not much volume order for some coin) and many more.
And top 1 for now I think is binance or maybe bittrex ? Because I see "real demand" there , not bot trade
   ☉☉☉  FEDORA GOLD - SWIFT DEPENDABLE AND PRIVATE  ☉☉☉   
☉   GET FEDORA GOLD   ●☉●   DOWNLOAD FEDORA WALLET NOW   ●☉●   FED EVOLUTION   ☉
   FACEBOOK        ●        TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT        ●        DISCORD       ●        BITCOINTALK

KstaMiner

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 19, 2019, 03:14:38 PM »
This post created on 2017 which mean this list was old and now is 2019 bro.. I think many new exchanges right now which is good for trading.. like bit-z , hotbit (But there I see not much volume order for some coin) and many more.
And top 1 for now I think is binance or maybe bittrex ? Because I see "real demand" there , not bot trade

The post was created in 2017 but it's still updated, many new exchanges, and many of these new exchanges have fake volume.
Binance and Bittrex are both in the Top 10.

KallyFowler67

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 20, 2019, 04:33:17 PM »
Thanks for the nice review. As for me, I prefer using what is bolt fx to know more about trading on crypto. It's very important to know all the strategies and plan in trading on cryptocurrency.

Siffi

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 29, 2019, 02:11:49 PM »
I added some good markets and also had a bright future, for me, Binance, hitbtc, poloniex, bittrex.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶█████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶$███████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶████████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$█████████████
¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶$████q¶¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶█████q¶¶███████¶¶$███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶8█████¶¶█████
¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶3█████¶¶█████
¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶███████¶¶3███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶3████q¶¶8██████
¶¶¶¶¶¶███████¶8████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$███████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶¶███████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶$█████
iCoin International Investing in real diamond mining and using the proceeds to create a
                 competitive market for iCoin International

ANN THREAD BOUNTY
    Facebook Twitter Telegram Linkedin

shielaegis

• authpaper.io
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 30, 2019, 05:39:15 PM »
Great list, but I don't see okex in the list and also the cryptopia is in my opinion does not deserve to be in the top 10, they are now low volume.

kventin.upgrade

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 02, 2019, 01:56:09 AM »
You did an excellent job

Letmero

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 25, 2020, 12:26:27 PM »
Good thread. I found many useful information in these posts and I will use this experience in my work. Talking about exchange services I can recommend to search new websites which work with lower fees. In such case you will earn more. For example check conditions from https://bitniex.com/ I think it is the best variant now!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services