click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Would you turn all your money to bitcoins?  (Read 696 times)

hayleewilson

• Novice
    • View Profile
Would you turn all your money to bitcoins?
« on: October 13, 2017, 10:22:30 AM »
One Dutchman named Didi Taihuttu placed all his possessions in the market to invest on bitcoins. He believes that it would be the future and when it happens; his family is among the first ones to enjoy. His decision comes with so many risks, for one, his family now resides in a campsite but he did it anyway.
Let’s say bitcoin is showing great potential, would you sell all your possessions in exchange for the “future currency”?   

bakgwei

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Would you turn all your money to bitcoins?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 12:03:55 PM »
I think you would be a big fool to do that. I do have a sizeable investment in altcoins, but it is far far away from anything that could potentially destroy me, should Bitcoin drop to zero one day (and I am not fast enough to realize that, which of course is possible).

calis1

• crypto currency news
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • cryptocurrency news
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 07:59:57 PM »
I believe bitcoin will be a good investment for the future. I think in five years time we will read he is a multi millionaire but i do not have the courage.

CryptosRUs

• View Profile
    • Cryptos R Us
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 08:21:38 AM »
It wouldn't be a bad idea right before the two hard forks coming up.  The first with Bitcoin Gold and the second with 2x.  You are basically getting free Bitcoins!  So many people think Bitcoin Gold is the '2x' hard fork and it is not. 

The reason why Bitcoin has been skyrocketing recently is that everyone wants some free Bitcoins.    I'm loaded right now and waiting for Nov to hit.  :)
https://cryptosrus.com - Cryptos R Us - Latest Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency News and Guides
https://insider.cryptosrus.com - Cryptos R Us Insider - Best Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Investment Tips

iamjwroar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 08:30:39 AM »
always hedge, never keep only Bitcoins or cash. If it goes down, you can buy more with the cash you exchanged.

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: Would you turn all your money to bitcoins?
    « Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 11:11:14 AM »
    This is  not something new. 6 years ago Rick Falkvinge declared the same:
    https://falkvinge.net/2011/05/29/why-im-putting-all-my-savings-into-bitcoin/

Although he for sure did a great deal, I 100% quote iamjwroar post "always hedge, never keep only Bitcoins or cash"

Bitcoin and crypto is high risky investment. Never invest more you can afford to lose!

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

AlexHales

• View Profile
      • Website
    « Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 04:01:32 AM »
    It is crazy to put all money in one place. As nothing is guaranteed and IF we go without thinking much then we are just going to throw up our chances to succeed. I keep my options open. I have Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I am still investing on future ICOs, as I know how much of a difference they could make.

One such option that I have come across recently is Upfiring, as they have started their official contribution period and with the kind of concept and potential, it will be silly to miss out on this!

josefjohnson

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • CoinChoose
  • Re: Would you turn all your money to bitcoins?
    « Reply #7 on: October 19, 2017, 08:03:03 AM »
    It is crazy to put all money in one place. As nothing is guaranteed and IF we go without thinking much then we are just going to throw up our chances to succeed. I keep my options open. I have Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I am still investing on future ICOs, as I know how much of a difference they could make.

One such option that I have come across recently is Upfiring, as they have started their official contribution period and with the kind of concept and potential, it will be silly to miss out on this!

That is wise of you to keep your options open through bitcoin and ethereum, they are doing well and it is most likely that they would be consistent. Besides the value, they could also be your instant insurance policy when you need to pull some value of cash out right away.
    Josef Johnson
    Web Administrator - CoinChoose.com

Rememdev

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: October 19, 2017, 07:49:43 PM »
    Bitcoin, in this case, the general name of all crypto currency.
    I also believe in the great potential bitcoin.
    Yes, there will still be a drop in the exchange rate, it is inevitable.
    But the general trend is growth.

nitro

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: October 21, 2017, 02:15:22 AM »
    People are not ready to give up their hardcash like USD for some digital currency (as I heard this a lot from too many people now). But it depends on your behaviour, do you still accept USD or EUR as currency and get your loan? There is a free choice of your currency, no law tells you something different...you can tell your employer to pay you in bitcoins, my does pay me in btc, as I told them how to, otherwise I would have quit my job or sue them for not paying me.......times are changing :D again

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services