click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Internet of People Found GUILTY in the Internet of People Court; Need for Oversi  (Read 265 times)

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
https://steemit.com/internet/@btcmacroecon/internet-of-people-found-guilty-in-the-internet-of-people-court-need-for-oversight-and-reform-by-all-iop-chapters

The Internet of People got caught in a big lie and they could not substantiate their allegations.

This is a supposed project ran by liberty lovers and from the pirate party. Well I booted them all off my ship because they were filthy liars. They got caught in their lies and they dug themselves a hole so deep. As a result, I became the captain of the ship. Somebody had to.

In the process of governance this is sometimes necessary. I am but one person, a chapter, IOP USA-West and IOP STOLE the chapter, literally stole it. This is theft in maritime law. Because I claimed the ship, I am also the judge and the jury. And they were found guilty. In the process of serving out punishment, it is imperative to go back to my chambers and consider the punishment for the filthy thieves of IOP and Libertaria Project. One thing is certain, they will be made example of.

You see, a captain like me should not have to claim mutiny. I will call for revolution because it’s better than a corrupt system and I will not sail this ship with corrupt people from IOP.

This is a message to all chapter members. The intent of this message is to consider punishment and the establishment of order where there was corruption and dereliction of duty in this entire fleet. This is a call out for the need to establish governance OVER IOP / Libertaria Project IMMEDIATELY.

Under no uncertain circumstances should this project continue. In fact, I encourage you to eat the enemies rice. My sailings around the world have taught me that it is ok to eat the enemies rice. This is the way. So keep taking your mining rights. They are your right and your bounty, and this is precisely why this is a message for all the IOP Chapters around the world.

The reason for this article is to establish communication with you. It is clear that I was Ex Communicated, and there is no justification for this other than the fraud that was perpetrated. That has been proven and IOP has been found GUILTY, and I will explain more of the motive, and need to arrive at punishment.

But the first thing that needs to happen is the chapters need to establish order and governance OVER IOP / Libertaria Project. The reason is simple, this project is corrupt already, and ripe with filthy liars and thieves, not worthy of this ship.

Queen IOP can lick the boots of we the people and then she can lick my plate.

It is necessary to establish order and immediately establish oversight and reform committee akin to Jason Chaffetz and efforts like his, period.

IOP and Libertaria Project has proven to have a double standard, to outright lie, spread malicious lies, defame character, and ALL TO STEAL A FUCKING IOP MINING LICENSE!

This will not be tolerated in the blockchain space! Not at all. Not only was IOP found GUILTY before the INTERNET OF PEOPLE’S COURT, BUT ALL OF THE BLOCKCHAIN SPACE. YOU SEE YOU CAN’T TALK A BIG TALK ABOUT DECENTALIZATION AND THEN CENTRALIZE IT ALL AND LIE, CHEAT, AND STEAL AND BE THE JUDGE AND JURY AND STEAL MINING LICENSES. IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT.

Here’s what went down, we will skip the GUILTY verdict of the malicious lies, the malice intent, the defamation of character, and get right to the motive of the GUILTY verdict of theft. Theft is not tolerated on my ship. Neither are filthy liars. IOP and Libertaria are thieves and filthy liars. So what went down?

Last thing that happened was my wallet got corrupted in probably a hard shut down. Juan, lead dev in Mexico had been very helpful as were a few others, after all I had personal responsibilities to have the mining license and took it seriously. But I was realizing my wallet must not be mining. It is not my fault IOP sat on their asses in Stealth Mode and didn’t support anything and put it in Juan’s lap. It’s my fault my wallet got corrupted, but hey I thought I was invited to get support and to be part of the so called “community” that was so hyped by Sarah’s People Power video series.

Instead they invited me into Discord and stole the mining license. And for that there will be hell to pay, and punishment awaits. It’s coming.

I got help from DRK I believe was his name in Discord. I am writing this because I have been censored and over and over again censored because they do not want the chapters or the world blockchain court to see this. But it’s too late. DRK had said that Amon or Ammon (can’t remember the spelling) would mine for me. And on that very day IOP / Libertaria Project booted me from Discord. They were found GUILTY of maliciously lying and fabricating false allegations, and that was their motive to steal the mining license.

They didn’t say a thing. I continued with the chapter, assuming I did in fact get banished from Discord, because they are filthy liars and thieves, but I continued on despite some chat with a bunch of back stabbers not worthy of a ship at sail, certainly not a ship destined for freedom and the continuation of sovereignty with the wind at our sails.

What they did was simply steal the mining license from USA-West. And they would do it to you.

I am writing you today, all chapters of IOP / Libertaria Project to tell you first hand that IOP / Libertaria Project is corrupt and I do believe the motive is CORRUPTION or perhaps a bribe. I cannot substantiate that, but that is irrelevant, but it will be considered in my punishment that will be served for the GUILTY verdicts that have been arrived at in all conclusion.

I demand the following:

That USA-West is immediately reinstated with the mining license and chapter. Paid in full the IOP that was stolen, plus interest, to be determined by the chapter members. This is imperative to send a clear message to IOP who is in charge, and it ain’t them. They are corrupt and cannot be trusted EVER AGAIN.

I demand all chapters immediately establish governance OVER IOP / Libertaria Project.

I demand all chapters establish oversight and reform to clean up what Queen IOP failed to mop up after all the filthy lies and of malice intent, all to steal a mining license.

I will be silent chapter USA-West.

You may not realize this, but I am looking after the chapters best interest, for this could happen to you. I would have had your back. You know that. It’s how I roll. This is necessary and necessary as part of the punishment that is going to be served IOP / Libertaria Project. The necessity of OVERSIGHT and REFORM is immediately necessary.

I ask your support in this process. The ex communication is one tactic, the censorship is another, but go to BitcoinMacroeconomics.com home page to see for yourself or search the IOP Censorship Logs. They can’t handle the truth! So they lie and censor. This is unacceptable.

You know you eat, sleep, and breathe freedom and cryptocurrency. You get it. They don’t. And it is for this reason that if you do not rise up, that if you do not take a stand against this shit, then you deserve what you get. We all do. These sort of people will sell out your endeavours, your people, your community, your lands, and your future and all on a whim, without any people’s court to decide. This is tyranny, not freedom. These filthy liars cannot be trusted.

If I were a major investor, I would be asking just who it was that caused all of this? Who did it? That’s what the Oversight and Reform needs to ask, with the powers to get Discord transcripts and all documentation, because IOP / Libertaria Project got caught trying to pull a fast one.

And as a result IOP / Libertaria Project has lost all credibility for life and certainly before the entire blockchain space. This is what comes from GUILTY verdicts and transparency. This is something I know, and something that IOP / Libertaria Project only talk about to be a part of their propaganda campaign that amounts to lying, cheating, and stealing, and double standards.

GUILTY!

Please establish contact at [email protected] and it will be necessary to move to absolute revolution and independence. Again, if you do not take a stand, you will let them steal your land, your women, and your future. Do not let it happen, not in the false narratives, not in a lies filled and hate filled manner of malice intent, certainly not in the name of freedom. This is NOT freedom. This is some sort of EU politically correct Libtard Project, but this is not part of the Freedom Movement. I am sadly mistaken.

But we still move towards independence and I am still the captain of this ship, and now it is time to strike down the punishment for IOP / Libertaria Project for being the filthy liars, cheaters, and cons that they are.

But were you aware of the motives or how they just stole the mining license from IOP Chapter USA-West? Did you have any say in any of this? If you did not, you do now. Fuck them.

A liar that tells the truth is not believed even when he tells the truth. This is the state of IOP / Libertaria Project today.

PoliticsIopIoTBlockchainEthereum

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services