Yes
14 (87.5%)
No
0 (0%)
In Future
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: October 27, 2017, 01:17:51 PM

Author Topic: [ANN] [UPDATE] Coin Turkey Pow/Pos Variable Rewards Stable Client [UPDATE] [ANN]  (Read 15587 times)

TurkCo2017

• View Profile
Thanks for the response :) I am using Windows 7 - 64 bit.

I don't know about the linux wallet because I compiled a wallet for my Raspberry Pi from the source.

It appears to work well except that when the mining stops, the staking stops also.

I have 66,000 coins so it should be staking all the time, but the only time it stakes is when someone is mining. i tried it out several times.

download the dll and you'll be sorted

https://www.dll-files.com/download/1e0d62c34ff2e649ebc5c372065732ee/libwinpthread-1.dll.html?c=RjVTQ3l3UXU5djhhL3h2T0ZiOExBZz09

hesdeadjim

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
ok i made a folder in c drive and put the turkey.exe file and the dll file in it and it works now.

thanks
Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18 To 07/07/18

TurkCo2017

• View Profile
ok i made a folder in c drive and put the turkey.exe file and the dll file in it and it works now.

thanks

no probs at all glad it worked

circuithead

• View Profile
masternode cost would depend on if plan to close POW down permanently.  If no...then yeah keep it high, 500k might be a little too much though.  maybe 250k ?  if you plan to close down POW, you'll want to put masternode cost at 50k to 75k.

TurkCo2017

• View Profile
masternode cost would depend on if plan to close POW down permanently.  If no...then yeah keep it high, 500k might be a little too much though.  maybe 250k ?  if you plan to close down POW, you'll want to put masternode cost at 50k to 75k.

Very very nice input there. will certainly take that in  :D

circuithead

• View Profile
also, what are exchange plans?  you could do bounties for free votes at mercatox for instance.

TurkCo2017

• View Profile
also, what are exchange plans?  you could do bounties for free votes at mercatox for instance.

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-Turk.htm

there's one we did not know about, more to follow now  ;) ;)

circuithead

• View Profile
yes just be careful with coinsmarket   they use 9 digits instead of 8.

also...

liquid.io
c-cex.com
tradesatoshi

are all minimal investments or have some sort of voting mechanism.

TurkCo2017

• View Profile
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 10:12:11 PM by TurkCo2017 »

TurkCo2017

• View Profile
Beta testing on Masternodes will commence within 2-3weeks, we just want to make all the network aware first as when we release the new source it will hard fork at a certain block

cheers  ;)

TurkCo2017

• View Profile
More will be posted in the coming time before beta testing about the changes to come thanks to the upgraded code.

TurkCo2017

• View Profile
More will be posted in the coming time before beta testing about the changes to come thanks to the upgraded code.

Expect changes to be put fourth within 2 weeks. It will be a lengthy task but it will sure as hell be worth while  ;)

TurkCo2017

• View Profile
Some tweets sent out too guys, Should have a treat install for you lot quite soon ha ha ya gonna love it!!!  ;D

dunca.marin

• Novice
    • View Profile
Oo, guys, I do not find the pool... link..

TurkCo2017

• View Profile
Oo, guys, I do not find the pool... link..

will get onto it.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services