Yes
14 (87.5%)
No
0 (0%)
In Future
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: October 27, 2017, 01:17:51 PM

Author Topic: [ANN] [UPDATE] Coin Turkey Pow/Pos Variable Rewards Stable Client [UPDATE] [ANN]  (Read 15582 times)

TurkCo2017

• View Profile
Looking into speeding up our block times without sacrificing security.

Stay Tuned.......

TurkCo2017

• View Profile

cryptocoin1982

• View Profile
Turk Services Being Offered.

Coin Building:

PoW Based coins - 0.15btc
Pos Based Coins - 0.15btc
Pow/Pos based coins - 0.2btc

Further Updates - 0.03btc

Nodes:

3 months - 0.04btc
6 months - 0.08btc
12 months - 0.16btc

scammer price is very high  I know another place much cheaper, do not hesitate to people motherfucker

Ravenclaw

• View Profile
Also expecting a Base Price of TURK/BTC of 0.00000060 - 0.00000120 when we first hit.

That would be nice with a 2 Billion premine, wouldn't it?  ;D I fear your premine is too excessive and it is more likely that the coin will be traded at some stage at 1 Satoshi.

octavarium

• View Profile
any exchanges !
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

TurkCo2017

• View Profile
Turk Services Being Offered.

Coin Building:

PoW Based coins - 0.15btc
Pos Based Coins - 0.15btc
Pow/Pos based coins - 0.2btc

Further Updates - 0.03btc

Nodes:

3 months - 0.04btc
6 months - 0.08btc
12 months - 0.16btc

scammer price is very high  I know another place much cheaper, do not hesitate to people motherfucker

Not really as I can easily do it for half that price if needed. and I I probably know exactly who your on about toooo.............

TurkCo2017

• View Profile
Also expecting a Base Price of TURK/BTC of 0.00000060 - 0.00000120 when we first hit.

That would be nice with a 2 Billion premine, wouldn't it?  ;D I fear your premine is too excessive and it is more likely that the coin will be traded at some stage at 1 Satoshi.

It would but it is being given out, I'm sure others can testify to that fact. once we have achieved enough distribution whatever is left will be burnt happily I'll even record the burn and upload it.

New Bounty coming up anyways, Just have to setup Google docs for it then we good to go.

You will recieve x amount for a certain task . will tell all prob today or morning.

TurkCo2017

• View Profile
Oh and P.S I've been in touch with another dev whom is from Bitcointalk some of you may or may not know him and I'd say he is trusting and does deliver so as for the tabs we have that bit covered now.

expect greatness  :D

TurkCo2017

• View Profile
Anyone Point me in the right Direction to Burn Coins ?

Lzxlove000

• View Profile
The purse not synchronous ~ node?

Ravenclaw

• View Profile

It would but it is being given out, I'm sure others can testify to that fact. once we have achieved enough distribution whatever is left will be burnt happily I'll even record the burn and upload it.

New Bounty coming up anyways, Just have to setup Google docs for it then we good to go.

You will recieve x amount for a certain task . will tell all prob today or morning.

Thanks for your reply. Most Devs don't bother, so that is a good sign. And yes, if you are going to burn, than your coin is indeed more interesting.  8)

Lzxlove000

• View Profile
The wallet is offline, have a node

TurkCo2017

• View Profile

Please Update else this will have 0 effect if you don't

The wallet is online, I have changed the code to re enable POW mining which is set to 69 per block forever or untill we go full pos again.

I made the decision to enable PoW again as I see some are having issue's so this will keep the whole network moving.

GITHUB AND WALLET UPDATED

ANY MINING POOLS WISH TO JOIN US FOREVER.

changes are here - https://github.com/Turk2017/Turk/commit/94bd71c25f422ddcaae8cd1be8afca84faf4819a

TurkCo2017

• View Profile
will have more updates coming in the next days and they will be 1 after another if not all in 1 go ;)

Stay Tuned...........

And enjoy PoW/PoS mining  ;)

Lzxlove000

• View Profile

Please Update else this will have 0 effect if you don't

The wallet is online, I have changed the code to re enable POW mining which is set to 69 per block forever or untill we go full pos again.

I made the decision to enable PoW again as I see some are having issue's so this will keep the whole network moving.

GITHUB AND WALLET UPDATED

ANY MINING POOLS WISH TO JOIN US FOREVER.

changes are here - https://github.com/Turk2017/Turk/commit/94bd71c25f422ddcaae8cd1be8afca84faf4819a
How to update?
No hint

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services