click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: How do you choose where to invest your money / time?  (Read 7299 times)

Snow123

• View Profile
Re: How do you choose where to invest your money / time?
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2019, 01:12:29 PM »
There are many ways

Logan123

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2019, 02:38:30 PM »
I think there is a lot of variants where you can to invest your money and your time. You can to invest in online earning. There are many ways to invest money online. I chose sports bets for me. I think it is really good way to earn money. It can be interesting for you if you really like sport. I love watching sports matches, so it's easy for me. In addition, statistics from https://fscore.in help me make the right bets. I think it's a good option for time and money investments.

Gaarg

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2019, 06:39:19 PM »
The best investment was learning to swing trading and creating my own YouTube channel. I developed my skills in trading, sharing opinions with people, increased the number of YouTube subscribers. The last successful deal was BTT, easy x3
« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 12:08:21 PM by Gaarg »

esmondporter

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2019, 03:29:16 PM »
I like to shoot a video from my childhood. Also, 2 years ago I began to be interested in cryptocurrencies. Then I thought that I could combine these two interests into one and created a channel on YouTube dedicated to news about cryptocurrencies. For some time, I have invested money in my channel, using the services of https://socialboss.org/buy-youtube-subscribers/, until it started to bring me a small profit.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 12:29:44 PM by esmondporter »

kventin.upgrade

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2019, 02:04:07 AM »
I work as a manager in a real estate investment company. We take into account many factors, the main of which are: the legality of the building, liquidity in the sale, the purchase price and the sale price

KallyFowler67

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2019, 10:37:31 AM »
You can start the business with franchise like Pet Franchises which don't need to invest to much money. You can develop it by yourself and it would be easy to do.

Mpxs

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2019, 11:42:53 AM »
so far I have invested my money in the exchange of crypto currencies, for me a good choice will also benefit more in the long run, because the development of crypto prices every year also increases.

Jan_Vl

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2019, 07:14:45 AM »
You choose a particular project and then make your own research and analysis. It is not that hard to decide where to invest your money

Etrilicious

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2019, 07:04:05 AM »
I go for the hype first, hype gets my attention
Then i go through what the project is offering
The team is legit.
And decide to risk it.

Abiodun

• PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2019, 01:28:45 PM »
I investe my money into real estate and also on some good cryptocurrency projects that I know would be profitable on the long run..

adversary

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2019, 03:03:10 PM »
First of all, I don't seek for projects, i just wait for them to come, and when someone tells me about something interesting, and it has an investing potential, i do a massive research to see whether it's safe or if i can make profit from it. That's how i found cryptocurrencies though. I love going through some smaller projects in the web, to see them grow after a while, like i did for example with CryptoGamble. They've just started, but it's really cool stuff. When it comes to my time, people treats research stuff like a waste of a time, but it's just the part of the job, you have to do it, or you aren't fully capable to decide whether it's worthy to invest your money in it.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 06:36:09 PM by adversary »

mommynigabby

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2019, 03:15:28 PM »
Just recently we got 2 different plans with an insurance company here in PH. I consider it an investment because I felt like, were bnot gonna loose anything with the kind of plans we got. It kind of gave us a peace of mind and somehow the money will earn interest as well. I guess, you just have to know your priorities first. If you have extra money you can spare then think of investment. Our next goal is a new house with a small business on the side.

MomsSpaghetti

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2019, 07:30:12 PM »
It's pretty clear about money. I mean, cryptocurrencies allow you to earn a lot and I just use this opportunity. With crypto signals you don't even need to be an economist or something. The only requirement is that you need some money to make an investment/start trading and that's it.

Loka777

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2019, 04:06:36 PM »
so much info out there .. hard to manage all this.
if you invest money - how do you decide where ?
Invest my time in working in the forum Learn more about encrypted currencies So that I can stand on my feet firmly afterwards

rikkirose

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2019, 05:11:41 PM »

each has its own strategy. I see how active the development team is and whether it has active support in social networks.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services