click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: How do you choose where to invest your money / time?  (Read 7368 times)

fulled

• Your Future Lawyer
  • Garden Staff
    • View Profile
Re: How do you choose where to invest your money / time?
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2018, 04:45:13 AM »
usually I will save my money to bitcoin, because I think bitcoin is very promising for the future.
Yeah, many experts predicting still can rising 10-100 fold in future, but the first thing that we must achieve is good regulation like ETF to be accepted

FreeCrypto

• BCB ATM
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2018, 09:55:54 PM »
I like to invest my money and time in anything that gives me passive income. I liked SmartCash a lot, although the price has fallen quite a bit this year. And I really like Dropil's automated trading platform.

Tilda123

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2018, 10:57:45 PM »
 It is an interesting question. It is important to choose the right way to invest. The amount of profit depends on this. You can earn big money if you make the right choice. But be careful. This sphere is very popular now. Many scammers appeared in this sphere.  Working with proven people and firms is better. Use  email validation api to check your customers.

FreeCrypto

• BCB ATM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2018, 05:29:59 PM »
I like to invest in myself, my knowledge and skills. But I also invest in anything that can earn me passive income... so in crypto there's a lot of ways to do that.

ahmedonfire

• Infleum.io
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2018, 07:10:10 PM »
so much info out there .. hard to manage all this.
if you invest money - how do you decide where ?
if I have more money, I will invest in cryptocurrency including ethereum, LTC and dogecoin, of course not to miss bitcoin as the first choice  ;D

fulled

• Your Future Lawyer
  • Garden Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2018, 08:31:30 PM »
if I have more money, I will invest in cryptocurrency including ethereum, LTC and dogecoin, of course not to miss bitcoin as the first choice  ;D
Remember cryptocurrency is not safe to invest in short, only invest in crypto if you have enough time to let your asset growing

ahmedonfire

• Infleum.io
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2018, 08:47:12 PM »
Remember cryptocurrency is not safe to invest in short, only invest in crypto if you have enough time to let your asset growing
I have considered what you said, I don't mean short-term investments because I understand the risks

dancoiner

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2018, 03:20:25 PM »
I prefer to buy crypto and then hold it.

Tilda123

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2018, 07:22:33 PM »
I think that it is your own business...really. Business is a great way to invest your money. It does not bring you income immediately. You will have a steady income later. This is better than temporary investment. People do not want to open their business, because they are afraid of difficulties. I was afraid to open my business too. I was afraid that I could not control it. But with olap dimension it is really easy! It helps me to control my business. It is really cool!!!

waitingforday

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2018, 10:06:02 AM »
Mostly luck. Thats why i loser.

trofim21

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2018, 12:06:20 AM »
I work on two basic principles, I look at the project team and I try to work on projects that have already reached the soft cap

Bazalt

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2018, 03:20:43 PM »
Well, there are lots of options but I rely on forex indicators collection. This is really helpful and the precision of information is quite high. If you know any other dependable ways to find out where to invest in I would try them with a great pleasure. But for now, in the absence of valid alternatives, my way is the best.

Tilda123

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2018, 07:47:11 PM »
It is hard question. I choose where to invest money, based on the profit I can get.

Snow123

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2018, 10:19:57 PM »
I choose where to invest money and time carefully, as this may affect my life. I try to learn as much information as possible about where I put my resources. I saw a bad example, so I'm attentive. My brother decided to invest in his business, but did not understand this. He was sure that he would succeed. Brother was not attentive. He went broke. It is insulting, but instructive. I try to think about all my decisions now. For example, I decided to engage in forex trading. It would seem that it is simple. But there are many nuances and features in this. I studied everything, and now I make a good income. I read a lot of articles, reviews and reviews about trading methods, about forecasting companies, brokers. I read something like this www.avatradereview.org By the way, this is the best company through which you can trade in forex. They have over 200,000 satisfied customers!

Bhussainn2

• God is wonderful
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2018, 06:29:24 AM »
I share my investment portfolio
⬢     SECURE  PLATFORM  FOR  GAMING  AND  PAYMENTS     ⬢
                                       S  O  N  I  C    X                                       
⬢      FACEBOOK       ⬢        TWITTER        ⬢        TELEGRAM        ⬢       EMAIL    ⬢

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services