click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: How do you choose where to invest your money / time?  (Read 7353 times)

ritabloody

• View Profile
Re: How do you choose where to invest your money / time?
« Reply #105 on: May 20, 2019, 11:28:33 AM »
I have just googled about the top 10 ways to earn money and find CPA programs. Some of my friends were earning a lot of money on such type of business. I can`t call it as a finance pyramid. In most cases such services don't like to work with newbies cause it often means time and money losses for them, that`s why I may advise you to read about CPA networks for newbies and figure out all information that you need.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 05:42:18 PM by ritabloody »

shielaegis

• authpaper.io
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 21, 2019, 10:27:36 AM »
I am investing time reading books and anything related to learning because just like littlefinger said , Knowledge is power and there is no better than being good at anything you are knowledgeable at.

walle88

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 21, 2019, 04:20:16 PM »
I want to be sure of my investment so I pay attention to background information, popularity, contact with community and opinions of particular coin. When it comes to time it is hard to say, it depends on the market conditions, research and patience are needed

Yes, I agree that this is a good approach. And you have much less chance to get scammed

Exactly, there are a lot of scams nowadays. But it enough to be responsible, don't make rash decisions and make an analysis

martaS

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 23, 2019, 12:01:30 PM »
I see you received here many good suggestions. Now I won't give my two cents as well.

If you want to invest your money and receive great benefits in the future, I will suggest you take a look at ICO. This investment can be really very profitable, but you must choose a promising ICO. Here you can find giant ICOs list: https://cryptototem.com/ico-list/

As a first step, I suggest you make good research this alternative form of crowdfunding and only then start choosing a specific company.   

save34

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 14, 2019, 07:39:15 AM »
Have you thought about starting a business of your own? It can be rather challenging but it worth it

crazything

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 14, 2019, 07:42:02 AM »
As it was said before you should think over the opportunity of having your own business. Such an investment worth any penny spend. I used to take a couple of payday online loans https://expertpaydayloans.com/ to start a business and have no regrets about it. Moreover it was pretty easy and I payed it of very fast. Let your dream come true.

Mpxs

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 14, 2019, 10:12:11 AM »
I invest my money in the long term in cryptocurrency, because for me it's also good for us to use it to make a profit, because seeing the market price of krypto is also increasingly multiplying every day.

AppleTree

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2019, 02:02:29 AM »
I am investing time reading books and anything related to learning because just like littlefinger said , Knowledge is power and there is no better than being good at anything you are knowledgeable at.

Great words! I'm trying to do the same

Swiss

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 16, 2019, 03:33:50 AM »
i will invest my time in good earning and legit sites,  and good cryptocurrency games !!

investing in cryptocurrency is also good and positive for making money in the future, because now crypto prices are also starting to increase.

Siffi

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 16, 2019, 05:39:41 AM »
I will invest my money in cryptocurrency, for me it is also a good thing for me to use in trading on the market, because the development of crypto prices is now starting to grow.

And how is it going? Succeeded already?

If I see it this year, I have made a lot of profits, when I put money in kryptocurency at the beginning of 2019, because at the beginning of that crypto price also tended to decline, for me it was also our chance to make profits, so now I have also made more profits from 35℅.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶█████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶$███████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶████████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$█████████████
¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶$████q¶¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶█████q¶¶███████¶¶$███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶8█████¶¶█████
¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶3█████¶¶█████
¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶███████¶¶3███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶3████q¶¶8██████
¶¶¶¶¶¶███████¶8████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$███████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶¶███████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶$█████
iCoin International Investing in real diamond mining and using the proceeds to create a
                 competitive market for iCoin International

ANN THREAD BOUNTY
    Facebook Twitter Telegram Linkedin

GardenBee

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 18, 2019, 12:03:39 AM »
Have you thought about starting a business of your own? It can be rather challenging but it worth it
You've got to have a good notion of that, experience and a deliberate business plan, this can turn out to be a venture

kattieW

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 24, 2019, 01:49:16 PM »
Maximilian, of course I agree, but don't you think that first of all you should clear your credit history and make yourself more, you know, kinda "reliable" for the banks or loan organizations? I've recently found a great website with about collectionshield360 reviews, where people explain everything about their experience of interacting with this company. Now, after reading them I have my opinion, as well.

Swiss

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 24, 2019, 03:15:15 PM »
I will invest my money in banks, crypto and gold, for me it is also good for profit in the long run

mata77

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 22, 2019, 04:40:19 PM »
I want to be sure of my investment so I pay attention to background information, popularity, contact with community and opinions of particular coin. When it comes to time it is hard to say, it depends on the market conditions, research and patience are needed

Yes, I agree that this is a good approach. And you have much less chance to get scammed

Exactly, there are a lot of scams nowadays. But it enough to be responsible, don't make rash decisions and make an analysis

Yes, it is better to spend some time to do research, compare particular crypto exchanges etc. Here is an example from a couple days ago: https://berminal.com/news/all/132470/BitMarket-Crypto-Exchange-Suddenly-Closes-Down

Kelly19

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 28, 2019, 12:50:13 AM »
I will invest my money in banks, crypto and gold, for me it is also good for profit in the long run

This is a less risky option but also less profitable than a real business. I have many friends who took a chance and started their real business (car wash, cafe). It requires more effort but also gives more profit.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services