click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Study shows Millennials are more likely to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 765 times)

mary_agnew

• Marketing Director of BestBitcoinPokerRoom.com
    • View Profile
    • Best Bitcoin Poker Room
Study shows Millennials are more likely to invest in Bitcoin
« on: September 26, 2017, 04:54:30 AM »
Despite of what is going on with bitcoins; banning of this and that, fluctuating prices, it is still most likely that the next generation of Americans would be using them a lot.

Original Bitcoin is quite expensive; do you think that they would most likely be interested in Bitcoin Cash?

https://hacked.com/study-american-millennials-likely-invest-use-bitcoin/
Marketing Director of BestBitcoinPokerRoom.com

calis1

• crypto currency news
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • cryptocurrency news
Re: Study shows Millennials are more likely to invest in Bitcoin
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 07:41:03 PM »
Although the original bitcoin is expensive it is not necessary to buy complete bitcoin.  It depends on what the view is on the best rise of any coin.

riskthebiscuit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 08:16:49 AM »
Dont think entry price point is the only thing we should be looking at here. Sure it is mighty important but you have to look at future potential as well. BCC is

seem as a "scam" if you will and the community for the majority does not like it. I think it will slowly faded away into the distance or may remain where it is.

Bitcoin on the other hand has a lot going for it and I think it will continue to bloom in the future and continue to be cryptos #1 driver. When we compare

what kind of ROIs we can attain with each coin I dont think it is even a real choice of which to pick. Of course they may just call me a "bitcoin maximalist"

for what I just posted. Oh well, I dont care  ::) ;)

hayleewilson

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 07:47:52 AM »
Dont think entry price point is the only thing we should be looking at here. Sure it is mighty important but you have to look at future potential as well. BCC is

seem as a "scam" if you will and the community for the majority does not like it. I think it will slowly faded away into the distance or may remain where it is.

Bitcoin on the other hand has a lot going for it and I think it will continue to bloom in the future and continue to be cryptos #1 driver. When we compare

what kind of ROIs we can attain with each coin I dont think it is even a real choice of which to pick. Of course they may just call me a "bitcoin maximalist"

for what I just posted. Oh well, I dont care  ::) ;)

That is true; you should look at the entry point value but if it is from the top crypto currency, don’t you think that is it just to have its current price? If Bitcoin Core reaches its limit, because of what people could recall from their very own experience, it is most likely that they would patronize the Bitcoin Core.  :)

BeerPanda

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 12:16:36 AM »
I was a big fun of red pulse but by now its too sad. At that moment I invested into Confideal and Jibrel Network for sure

calis1

• crypto currency news
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • cryptocurrency news
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 03:20:15 PM »
It used to be that older generations were wary of anything new but the new generation of retirees are more relaxed about new methods and are willing to try and to adopt.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services