click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: How Rank of Profile Increases on bitcoingarden  (Read 2075 times)

waqarkahloon

• View Profile
How Rank of Profile Increases on bitcoingarden
« on: September 23, 2017, 12:56:06 AM »
Hi Everybody,
I am new to this forum so I am not aware about rank increment on this forum. What are the rules and regulations regarding this. When will somebody promote from newbie to novice or novice to member and go on?
I searched about this on forum but found nothing. So kindly share about this if you now.
Regards

riskthebiscuit

• View Profile
Re: How Rank of Profile Increases on bitcoingarden
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 07:07:50 AM »
I was looking for the exact same information the other day myself but could not find either. I have figured out a few things purely from observation and my

account. At post #50 you get Jr. Member. Think at #100 you get Full Member. Then I do not know what the next status is or when it comes but I saw a Full

Member with #187 post so likely #200 and above? One thing is certain this forum does not function how bitcointalk does with the activity

waqarkahloon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 02:31:27 PM »
May be this is the case here, because at bitcointalk, time is also come into to count. You cannot not a member in nights, instead you have to spend enough time in each rank to move to next rank. They count only 14 activities in 14 days block which start from day of joining.

riskthebiscuit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 08:19:30 PM »
May be this is the case here, because at bitcointalk, time is also come into to count. You cannot not a member in nights, instead you have to spend enough time in each rank to move to next rank. They count only 14 activities in 14 days block which start from day of joining.

Yup I think that is a much better system overall too. No offense bitcoingarden  ;D. But there is an incentive to spam on this forum. I do not do that as I

think it wouldnt provide much value to me or others, but I could see some people taking advantage of the system.

waqarkahloon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 08:24:15 PM »

Yup I think that is a much better system overall too. No offense bitcoingarden  ;D. But there is an incentive to spam on this forum. I do not do that as I

think it wouldnt provide much value to me or others, but I could see some people taking advantage of the system.
Yes I suggest admin of this forum to put that type of system so that spam people dont take benefit. But this forum is not that famous or not enough famous for ICOS to put attention right now like BCT but in future this gain more attention as crypto expand more and more

Diego_Armando

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2017, 09:53:44 PM »
new to here as well. so its different than BTC. but what about time you have to wait between posts? or posting links and images?

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: How Rank of Profile Increases on bitcoingarden
    « Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 06:35:01 PM »
    new to here as well. so its different than BTC. but what about time you have to wait between posts? or posting links and images?

No limitation for new account. All is fine, just don't spam.
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

riskthebiscuit

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: October 05, 2017, 06:10:51 AM »

No limitation for new account. All is fine, just don't spam.

Tell that to the new kid on the block "AlisaTofal". Just saw him quoting himself in a thread, if that is not spam I dont know what it is. I do like that there is

no limitation on accounts here though, fresh change of pace!

freebitcoinz007

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2017, 03:43:41 PM »
    how many posts before i can style my signature with colors and high fonts?

thanks!

cbob1911

• Legendary
      • View Profile
      • Free crypto currency airdrop and rewards
    « Reply #9 on: October 30, 2017, 11:00:14 PM »
    i like this forum more than bitcointalk. 

2018mmo

• View Profile
      • Best exchange lowest fee
    « Reply #10 on: December 19, 2017, 06:08:35 AM »
    this forum is more good than bitcointalk, moving to live here

simonkev

• Crypto-consultant and cryptopreneur
    • Tokens That Store Virtual Energy
      • View Profile
      • Restart Energy
    « Reply #11 on: January 11, 2018, 07:33:29 PM »
    Thanx for the info. So what are the restrictions based upon ranking? Posting links, text styles & comment lengths?

Principe

• Administrator
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
      • Botcoin Garden
    « Reply #12 on: February 21, 2018, 06:15:29 PM »
    is there any post restrictions,  means how many post will be count on my name per day maximum
    is it possible here to become full member in 20 days , or  To be full member i need to wait for 100 days ?Something like that as like as bitcointalk

So far there are no limitations on the number of posts counted as valid.

However, trying to scale the ranking dropping random shit-posts may lead to temp or permanent account ban.
    ★ GMC: GMe3xphPgHMVpKXtgUS1PDceQ9oZMePJr7      ★ ORB: oX9m3i3HUDr5hfyvWBJoyf8CMqajqMsivf    
    ★ WMC: wRarR72pv48RmqBwo6yNPwtdEpfRb7CXFL     ★ FUJI: FYLPULhtEogiXtW4xHUcShuxXf4oz2uPvk
    ★ OK: PPeXXxAzGHwLFr66MoqrqJjZZoHaXKVXNW         ★ XMG: 97fNfgmgSEQ4Gzq5e7pDuVR646Qinhh4on

minmin88

• Garden Hero
    • Dmcuibap (Vietnamese translator)
      • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: February 25, 2018, 10:44:46 AM »
    is there any post restrictions,  means how many post will be count on my name per day maximum
    is it possible here to become full member in 20 days , or  To be full member i need to wait for 100 days ?Something like that as like as bitcointalk

So far there are no limitations on the number of posts counted as valid.

However, trying to scale the ranking dropping random shit-posts may lead to temp or permanent account ban.
    Yes. Its rule for all comnuties included Bitcoingarden. There is no activites point in this forum. Just reach your postcount to become newrank

RileyRiley

• View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: February 26, 2018, 10:03:41 AM »
    "Effective way to invest in coin - Trading coin on exchanges

If you have had experiences in stock investment or Forex, you can trade coin easily with lower risk in comparison with Forex investment.

If you have no experience, don't worry. You can learn more from now.

What makes me interested in this investment is that my capital is well controlled by myself. It's different from Lending investment.

Trading coin is safer than FX. You are not allowed to take a margin loan (what prevents Forex investors from controlling their capital). This is similar to stock market, but you have greater opportunity in comparison to stock investment.

In cryptocurrency, there is little lack of information; therefore, the gap between sharks and small traders are slight. The investors can not lower the coin value for profit, either.

Although it is more difficult when compared to the above cryptocurrency strategies, if you learn more, you can be a successful trader.

All you need is an account on the exchange, learn more about the indicators and their functions, a laptop or smart phone. Then you can start trading coin.

This's long-term investment and it can bring about stable profit, so you can learn more day by day.

If you spend 10%-20% of your account to trade coin, with the lack of knowledge and experience, you might fail soon. Therefore, you should spend a small amount of capital first to gain experience, then you can add more once you feel confident enough. "

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services