click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] Proof of Stake coin [online currency] PoS 800% per year [Scrypt PoS/POW]  (Read 17550 times)

PoS

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hello Sir,

yes we will get POS listed on another exchange. THis will happen this month. And yes POS should easily go over 200 sat.

PoS

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hello POS investors,

We have published a part of our roadmap. We will specify it further shortly.

urjit599

• Novice
    • View Profile
Staking awesome than any other pos coin, good job
any working explorer??

PoS

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hello all,

hereby the dev,

We noticed that there was some unclearity regarding our coins exchanges.

As you all noticed Nova will close. Honestly it doesn't look that well.

Though our coin is also listed at: http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-POS.htm

The staking is indeed very well, it remains a shame that our coin project has such a low rate of traders and rate of the coin.

In the main topic we posted a part of the road-map. We will send in more updates shortly.

I would want to ask everyone to invite others, and talk about the PROOF of STAKE coin. We are going to beat the hell out of it in 2018! Mark our words.

freebitcoinz007

Hello all,

hereby the dev,

We noticed that there was some unclearity regarding our coins exchanges.

As you all noticed Nova will close. Honestly it doesn't look that well.

Though our coin is also listed at: http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-POS.htm

The staking is indeed very well, it remains a shame that our coin project has such a low rate of traders and rate of the coin.

In the main topic we posted a part of the road-map. We will send in more updates shortly.

I would want to ask everyone to invite others, and talk about the PROOF of STAKE coin. We are going to beat the hell out of it in 2018! Mark our words.

thanks for the updates! i know many people are holding pos coin and together we will be able to increase the price rates.

all pos coins took a hit once btc went up, i`m sure that somewhere in 2018 btc price will be stabled and that pos coin will go up again.

urjit599

• Novice
    • View Profile
Any update to website and explorer??

PoS

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hello urjit599, the website is live and running for a while now, here's the URL: https://poscrew.com/

About the explorer, we had one but it's not working anymore. If somebody wants to create a new blockexplorer for us then please send us a pm!

PoS

• Novice
    • View Profile
You can trade POS coin on http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-POS.htm

We have plans to get listed on coin exchange or yobit in January. Once the plans are more concrete we will let you know.

optnickr

• Novice
    • View Profile
node please!!!

urjit599

• Novice
    • View Profile
POS is added on stocks exchange
https://stocks.exchange/trade/POS/BTC

PoS

• Novice
    • View Profile
We've updated the topic and yes we are indeed listed on stocks exchange. Thanks a lot for the support guys!

Ravenclaw

• View Profile
node please!!!

addnode=88.99.228.50:21033
addnode=188.68.52.216:21033

urjit599

• Novice
    • View Profile
heyyyy whats going on

no update............

freebitcoinz007

heyyyy whats going on

no update............

this coin is keep on staking secretly and quietly, it is better that way for the moment.
novaexchange will not be close so trading for pos coin there is still available, coinsmarkets exchange should also be up in the next few days, as they say, so soon people will be able to trade this coin. i suggest that all of you will keep the coins in the wallet and dont sell once the market is reopen.

Ravenclaw

• View Profile
heyyyy whats going on

no update............

this coin is keep on staking secretly and quietly, it is better that way for the moment.
novaexchange will not be close so trading for pos coin there is still available, coinsmarkets exchange should also be up in the next few days, as they say, so soon people will be able to trade this coin. i suggest that all of you will keep the coins in the wallet and dont sell once the market is reopen.

Yes, it stakes regularly. It probably will take some time before Novaexchange will allow deposits again. With Coinsmarkets, I have a more pessimistic outlook. They need ages to fix things, so it might well be March before we can trade there again or never, but I still have some small hope.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 04:34:33 PM by Ravenclaw »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services