click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] Proof of Stake coin [online currency] PoS 800% per year [Scrypt PoS/POW]  (Read 17556 times)

leaf

• View Profile
it is just starting. why?

freebitcoinz007

all altcoins are down because of bitcoin fork, and next month it will happen again with the next fork. after that we should go back to normal with pos coins.
people are panicking and want to sell. the  best thing to do is to wait and stake!

leaf

• View Profile

all altcoins are down because of bitcoin fork, and next month it will happen again with the next fork. after that we should go back to normal with pos coins.
people are panicking and want to sell. the  best thing to do is to wait and stake!

I happen to like this coin. Stable network. Volume slowly growing and orderbook too.

freebitcoinz007

me too, this coin proved himself with pretty much stable price through the bitcoin fork, so i`m sure it will develop in the good way!
I happen to like this coin. Stable network. Volume slowly growing and orderbook too.

entropy0

• View Profile
the pool isnt working, wallet not syncing - any dev help?

leaf

• View Profile
The coin is well done the POW stage so pools won't work. Here are some nodes for wallet sync issues: https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/POS/

urjit599

• Novice
    • View Profile
nova exchange is closing any other exchange ??

urjit599

• Novice
    • View Profile
please add on bitcointalk and coinmarketcap

OcVaad

• View Profile

PoS

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hi everyone, we got lots of questions about our listing on novaexchange. Nova will be online until april 2018, so you can still trade PoS coin. Nevertheless we are also in negotiation with two other exchanges. We will publish more updates about this very soon on our Twitter page and through our community. We also published our review platform https://poscrew.com/ Please check out the topic for more information.

freebitcoinz007

Hi everyone, we got lots of questions about our listing on novaexchange. Nova will be online until april 2018, so you can still trade PoS coin. Nevertheless we are also in negotiation with two other exchanges. We will publish more updates about this very soon on our Twitter page and through our community. We also published our review platform https://poscrew.com/ Please check out the topic for more information.

good news! it is great to know that dev didnt dump this project like other pos coins!
looking forward to hear good news about listing the coin in other big exchange sites. nova exchange is dead as they adviced everyone to withraw the coins till the end of this month, this is also why the price has been going down lately.

hopefuly after btc fork everyone will invest is poscoin!

CryptoNiteTrader

• View Profile
Do you have any information on the dev and any whitepaper?

PoS

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hello all,

Our new blockexplorer has been added.

http://185.223.30.63:3001/

freebitcoinz007

great! we have a block explorer and in the future poscoin will be listed on other exchange sites!

i`m sure the price will be back or even pass 200 satoshis in 2018 :)

romrou1

• View Profile
on novaexchage 115k POS at 88 satoshi
i have no money  :'( :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 12:29:47 PM by romrou1 »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services