click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: The Future of Web Payment  (Read 926 times)

sabrina8089

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
The Future of Web Payment
« on: September 19, 2017, 06:18:05 PM »

The big tech companies are starting to acknowledge the importance of cryptocurrency in today's world by having a built in API for web browsers that has a Bitcoin payment option. API the API is directly built into the companies web browsers and will give the customer the option to pay with cryptocurrencies. Currently, it will be installed in Google's Crome, Microsoft's Edge, Apple's Webkit, Mozilla's Firefox, the  Samsung Internet Browser and Facebook's in-app browser.

Read more here:

https://www.coinstaker.com/futureofpayment/

riskthebiscuit

• View Profile
Re: The Future of Web Payment
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 12:40:05 AM »
Brilliant. More companies now realize they must integrate blockchains rather than deny them a chance. Blockchain technology is going to advance whether

they like it or not, it seems that they have made a wise decision to accept it now atleast. Progress is being made everyday  ;D

hayleewilson

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 05:25:36 AM »
We are most certainly moving into the future and with it, convenience! Payments do not have to be stressful; bitcoin for example is providing a good example of payments at instant speed. Many are now turning to bitcoins of this feature while others are thinking of ways to make use of the block chain that makes all of the transactions that pass by it as transparent as it could be.

Robert_crypto

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 09:59:21 PM »
We are most certainly moving into the future and with it, convenience! Payments do not have to be stressful; bitcoin for example is providing a good example of payments at instant speed. Many are now turning to bitcoins of this feature while others are thinking of ways to make use of the block chain that makes all of the transactions that pass by it as transparent as it could be.

Heard of Utrust? They are going to be great! https://utrust.io/

GraceFoster

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 12:19:14 AM »

The big tech companies are starting to acknowledge the importance of cryptocurrency in today's world by having a built in API for web browsers that has a Bitcoin payment option. API the API is directly built into the companies web browsers and will give the customer the option to pay with cryptocurrencies. Currently, it will be installed in Google's Crome, Microsoft's Edge, Apple's Webkit, Mozilla's Firefox, the  Samsung Internet Browser and Facebook's in-app browser.

Read more here:

https://www.coinstaker.com/futureofpayment/

Thanks a lot!

BanKuber

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 08:07:47 PM »
I hope cash money will be not claimed, soon internet payments will be vzasanut single and convenient methods of payment

KateMolly

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 05:16:34 PM »
I think integrating blockchains on a modern word it's need for all of us

OlegWin

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 01:21:09 PM »
Yeah and I think payments do not have to be stressful and web payment more easier than cash payment

icoholder

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2017, 05:41:57 PM »
It is a big step, another way for online payment. In our days it is actual and very comfortably for people!

hayleewilson

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 10:25:36 AM »
Yeah and I think payments do not have to be stressful and web payment more easier than cash payment
I am glad that you see it that way because so do I! It would be nice if you won’t have any excuse not to pay bills because everything is instant! No need to fall in line and wait, few clicks from your mobile phone, tablet or any other gadget would take care of the bills.

bakgwei

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 12:00:59 PM »
I am still waiting for an altcoin to be a true alternative to cash (speed, stability, little volatility etc). Maybe Dash?

hayleewilson

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2017, 08:48:03 AM »
I am still waiting for an altcoin to be a true alternative to cash (speed, stability, little volatility etc). Maybe Dash?
Dash is an interesting choice but I am not sure if many are open to this cryptocurrency as of this time. All of the altcoin transactions would be fast but their prizes would always be fluctuating. I am not saying Dash is a bad choice but Bitcoin has always been the more popular one and with that, we are not sure of what the future has in store for Dash, Bitcoin and the like.

BeerPanda

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2017, 11:11:06 PM »
I think it all depends on the project. If you do not believe in the product, during the bounty period, dialed tokens, then you need to sell at the same second. If this is a real product that can bring income, it is worth the wait.
As for me, what is that Flux.fund is complete nonsense, which is created so that the owners earn money and make another one of the same projects.
And if something like Confideal, one can wait. These guys have some to lose. As for me it is the best background for investors.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services