click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN][21] Twenty-One - Very limited coin  (Read 4387 times)

jungleonion

• View Profile
Re: [ANN][21] Twenty-One - Very limited coin
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2017, 06:05:41 AM »
Next update with Twenty-One token! Maybe not update, but a question, but first things first. We still trying to reach more exchanges to spread tokens and let you guys start trading!

Past week i recive here and on my e-mail(with is strange, becasue don't know how they get my e-mail), that Twenty-One should start spread first wave of Twenty-One token at Waves DEX, emails arguee it about something "build a volume", with will be easyier to reach more exchanges. So here im, asking crypto community!

Should we spread first wave of Twenty-One at Waves DEX to "build volume"?

Vote! http://www.strawpoll.me/14474143

Yeah I think it would be ideal to build volume and get traders interest in the trading activity. To get listed in coinmarketcap, a volume of 10,000k usd is needed so I think if the token achieves this volume, it will gain more exposure by being listed in coinmarketcap

Maul

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2017, 06:02:13 PM »
Community has spoken!

This is new big milestone for Twenty-One, because in next week we will spread first wave of tokens to traders and investors via Waves DEX. This will help us to build intrest, volume, reaching coinmarketcap and other exchanges!

Stay tuned for more information!

Maul

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2017, 08:08:32 PM »
First wave of Twenty-One is comming! Thursday around 16:00 GTM 0
Our plan is simple, tokens will arrive on Waves DEX at Twenty-One/Bitcoin market! You can expect copule of rising sell orders and a wall. First wave is only 3 coins of Twenty-One and 2 tokens as a wall to prevent greddy pepole! Build intrest, volume, reaching exchanges and coinmarketcap, we hope, we pray.

Stay tuned!

Maul

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2017, 05:27:09 PM »
First wave of Twenty-One is on Waves DEX! Let's make volume, intrest, reach more exchanges and coinmarketcap! Happy trading, do not be greedy!

First wave of Twenty-One is on Waves DEX Twenty-One/Bitcoin market. 3 coins in rising orders with 2 coins at high WALL.

Starting price is 0.0001BTC and WALL is at 1BTC

Happy trading!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 05:29:04 PM by Maul »

Maul

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2017, 09:40:50 AM »
Do not think that we stop with working about Twenty-One! Right now we apply for new exchanges, Yobit and Tidex, but we even apply for new exchange! Besides Yobit and Tidex we apply for Poloniex! We hope that Twenty-One will be at some of these, we will build volume and intrest, then apply for coinmarketcap!

At the moment first wave of tokens is at Waves DEX, how you ask for it! Next wave will be with new exchange. Post your suggestion, your opinions about Twenty-One, we want to read these messages!

Maul

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2017, 12:50:21 AM »
Happy new year crypto guys! Project is NOT dead! We are at first wave of spreading coins via Waves DEX Twenty-One/Bitcoin and still apply for exchanges.

Maul

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2018, 01:43:27 PM »
Hello everyone! I need to admit that first wave of spreading Twenty-One via Waves DEX was a failure, becouse of that i decide to not trying to sell 21 before getting listed on other exchange, still working on that. Have a nice day.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services