click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me - Profit Sharing Accountless Exchange 🌟Presale🌟 Whitepaper  (Read 9432 times)

NewsCrawler·

• News from the net!
  • Garden Bot
  • Legendary
  • Yes, I'm a Bot
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Bitcoin Garden: Flyp.me, the accountless crypto exchanger, launches new design for seamless instant exchanges
    https://bitcoingarden.org/flyp-me-the-accountless-crypto-exchanger-launches-new-design-for-seamless-instant-exchanges/

Flyp.me, the accountless crypto exchanger, has just released its new design. First launched in 2017, the Flyp.me accountless exchanger has been focusing on privacy, simplicity and speed and now boasts 30+ coins and tokens.

Flyp.me, created on a strong set of values by a team who builds on bitcoin since 2012, has been delivering on its promise to be the fastest, safest and most private way to exchange cryptocurrencies straight to your wallet. The new design goes a step further in making it so easy to buy and sell crypto.

To exchange your crypto with Flyp.me, you don’t need any registration, email nor account. And why would you want it any other way? Just one click to exchange seamlessly and instantly. You are always in control of your privacy and private keys. It is so simple, like sending a transaction from your wallet....
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

secco

• Administrator
    • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Bitcoin Garden: Flyp.me, the instant accountless exchanger, lists TrueUSD
    https://bitcoingarden.org/flyp-me-the-instant-accountless-exchanger-lists-trueusd/

Flyp.me, the instant accountless exchanger, has just listed TrueUSD (TUSD) bringing the total number of available coins and tokens to 30.  This move provides users with instant access to TrueUSD, just using their preferred wallet while maintaining control over their private keys.

First launched in 2017, the Flyp.me accountless exchanger is built by a veteran team developing on bitcoin since 2012. Its focus has been on privacy, simplicity and speed. It doesn’t require any registration, email nor account. And why would you want it any other way? Just one click to exchange seamlessly and instantly. You are always in control of your privacy and private keys. It is as simple as sending a transaction from your wallet.

TrueUSD is a great addition to the cryptocurrencies and tokens available on Flyp.me. The team at TrueUSD has done an outstanding job at providing a stable trading instrument for the crypto community. This stablecoin provides yet another instrument that can facilitate wider adoption. It can be redeemed 1-for-1 for US Dollars. It relies on a network of independent third-party trust companies to hold the corresponding USD in escrow....

secco

• Administrator
    • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Bitcoin Garden: Flyp.me accountless exchanger adds Cardano (ADA) to growing list of cryptocurrencies
    https://bitcoingarden.org/flyp-me-accountless-exchanger-adds-cardano-ada-to-growing-list-of-cryptocurrencies/

Flyp.me, the instant accountless exchanger, has just listed Cardano (ADA) bringing the total number of available coins and tokens to 32. This move provides users with instant access to Cardano, just using their preferred wallet while maintaining control over their private keys.

First launched in 2017, the Flyp.me accountless exchanger is built by a veteran team developing on bitcoin since 2012. It focuses on privacy, simplicity and speed to provide anyone with instant and seamless exchanges.

Flyp.me doesn’t require any registration, email nor account. Users are always in control of their privacy and private keys. It is as simple as sending a transaction from your wallet.

Cardano is a great addition to the cryptocurrencies and tokens available on ​Flyp.me​. Flypping to Cardano, users can now be part of a project that began in 2015 as an effort to change the way cryptocurrencies are designed and developed. The overall focus beyond a particular set of innovations is to provide a more balanced and sustainable ecosystem that better accounts for the needs of its users as well as other systems seeking integration. Cardano does that using a science-based philosophical approach....

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services