click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR Integrated ⚡ No ICO 🚀 FREE Airdrops 🚀  (Read 2009 times)

SSowellSVT

• View Profile
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 05:09:14 PM by SSowellSVT »

claudieux

• View Profile
Re: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR Integrated ⚡ No ICO 🚀 FREE Airdrops 🚀
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 11:21:54 PM »
When is the next airdrop scheduled?

webvn2k

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 04:23:52 AM »
i'm new register , after review i received a message "banned unknown reason"
rule simple but to join very difficult .
li

webvn2k

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 02:09:16 PM »
i'm new register , after review i received a message "banned unknown reason"
rule simple but to join very difficult .

You are a new register on bitcointalk?
i'm Full Member on bitcointalk , so regret  , good luck  this is good idea to  have huge community .

« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 02:12:31 PM by webvn2k »
li

webvn2k

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 02:27:42 PM »
Make a post in the deeponion support section on the forums.
i think maybe is low quality post , and so many user same like me . i always follow your project  .
li

ghostwalker.ph

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 07:48:23 PM »
Hello world! welcome to deeponion! im ghostwalker.ph your bct, deeponion community mod. if there's any concern, you can pm me at the official community forum. ill be there.

riskthebiscuit

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2017, 07:17:38 AM »
Airdrops for week 10 JUST completed!!

It's still not to late to register and become part of the greatest airdrop in history!

Is that right?? Hmm never heard of this before, could be interesting... ::) . Haha all joking aside, I didnt know DO was here too! Awesome this community is

out there even more now! Let me know if anything I can do to help spread the word of this gem of a coin my fellow DO'er
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 07:33:40 AM by riskthebiscuit »

ComeBack

• Garden Hero
  • Community Moderator | Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 12:38:32 AM »
Hello Good Day everyone :)

I am here to inform you a new best coin to have right now !  ;) ;)

"Deeponion" this is the most anonymous crypto coin that we will have in our crypto life i will bet on it ^_^

It giving us now a chance to have it lower price because before this year the price will go booom :D

The current price is 2.2$ last night it was only 1.8$ :D

if you missed other alt coins where the price is low dont let it happened now to have an Onion coins that you can get free or you can but it on cryptopia :D

The Great Team and community are behind this coin check it for your self now :D

Deeponion.org
Earn monthly by using app/browser while surfing your favorite social media sites!
https://brave.com/com843

Message me for the guide

RBD59

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2017, 10:37:12 AM »
For me i see DeepOnion as my second chance to get rich. I missed Bitcoin at the prime, but i'm not going to let DeepOnion slide. I got in at round 16, and paid 100$ of my own pocket. I've since then ammased DeepOnions from the two weekly airdrops, and i have several thousands $ worth now.

llyfee4u

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2017, 10:48:22 AM »
For me i see DeepOnion as my second chance to get rich. I missed Bitcoin at the prime, but i'm not going to let DeepOnion slide. I got in at round 16, and paid 100$ of my own pocket. I've since then ammased DeepOnions from the two weekly airdrops, and i have several thousands $ worth now.

Absolutely agree with you on this.  I get this bad feeling that i missed the Bitcoin train when i could have go on it.  But as they say, better to be late than never.  I feel like finding DeepOnion has given me a second chance at something great and being part of a successful project.  Like many people in crypto, i didn't have a lot of disposable income which i could use to buy into anything, the DeepOnion airdrop are simply amazing.   

Guardsman

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2017, 10:52:38 AM »
I, too, unfortunately did not have time for the train called "Bitcoin" ... And after a couple of times I got burned on other coins ... at last I found the coin that I had been searching for so long. Look at what I see as a "plus" to invest in DeepOnion:
The coin is still at the very beginning of development, then there is a chance to sit in the first car of this in the "train of millionaires")))
The coin has not yet seen the pump, which means a very good price for entering its investments
The coin has a large community, which means that the coin is trusted a lot - it's good!
The developers of the coin DeepOnion are simply terrific plans for 2018 - I'm sure that if even half they realize, the price will simply fly to the moon !!!

CryptoGreenT

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2017, 01:47:15 PM »
It's a long time I have been a member of DeepOnion and it has never disappointed me, it's one of the best cryptocurrencies out there and the price is still affordable. DeepOnion has no ico only free airdrops. I sincerely advise do get involved with the community here is the link to the form: https://deeponion.org/community. Following the rules anyone can join the airdrop and receive deeponion. It's a community driven con with huge potential and it has still to show it's true potential!

doww

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2017, 09:54:15 AM »
Glad to see a thread about DeepOnion. The coin and it's community have been booming for a while, theres a bright 2018 ahead of the DO coin.

Got to know the forums because of the interesting airdrops everyone's been takling about, but switfly it caught my attention how great the community and forum is. Active contributers are being rewarded, and its a great place to gain knowlegde about cryptocurrencys in general. Besides this the side projects are great, DeepVault, it's own store, DeepPoints, ...

cryptokyd

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2017, 08:12:01 AM »
Ive got a really nice portfolio of crypto that Im building. Because of my business I need to keep my transactions private and anonymous. So I found this privacy coin called Deep Onion. It fits my needs because its easy to use, constantly improving and the Deep Vault feature keeps my sensitive documents safe

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services