click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Features that make a crypto coin interesting...  (Read 1735 times)

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Features that make a crypto coin interesting...
    « on: April 09, 2014, 06:29:46 PM »
    Ok, guys. I want to make a serious talk. In this moment a lot of thing are moving and we have the opportunity to make a lot of money. This kind opportunity happens few times in a lifetime, so we have to take it very seriously.

I've been following the crypto thing for a while and make my thoughts about it.

There are two things we need to understand:

1) How the cryptocurrency concept will change the world
    2) Which coins will be the most successfully

In the short term there are a lot of opportunities, but I'm mostly interested to understand what will be the scenario in a 2 or 3 years. I think these to points are strongly related. Tech features of a coin are important for in the start-up phase but in the long run, maybe other aspects will be more important. In my opinion what will lead a cryptocurrency to success is the size of the community that supports it.

From this point of view, I see that Bitcoin is still the market leader. Right now it is the only cryptocurrency that is used for real payments. All the other coins are traded for pure speculation, this will lead most of them to crunch in a while.

The other coins that have already have a strong community or a high potential are:

- Dogecoin: could become the leader for "tipping" on the Internet. I think this will be the key of its success
    - Dopecoin/Potcoin/etc: will became successfully if they become the standard for the transactions in their reference market segments
    - Rainbowcoin/Homocoin/etc: refers to a "closed community", they could become a standard in that niche community
    - Auroracoin/Isracoin/Spaincoin/etc: as they are free distribute to a large amount of people, they start with a large base of users

Do you agree with me or am I missing some point?
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
      • WalletInvestor
    Re: Features that make a crypto coin interesting...
    « Reply #1 on: June 25, 2021, 06:47:37 PM »
    You are right that the community around a given cryptocurrency is one of the main determining factor of its success - after all, a lot of the price movements come down to supply, demand, and people's sentiments about an asset. This is really hard to speculate on in the case of new, small tokens.

PS. I only now noticed how old the original post is. You were very right about Dogecoin :D I wonder what the next "dogecoin" will be.
    Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

coinpedia_333

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 03:03:32 PM »
    DOGE has always been having a Plump and Dump scenario in space. Anytime, we can expect investors to sell off all their holdings after their target is in hand. If this or some external force impacts the meme token, the DOGE price may trade at a potential low of $0.201 by end of 2021.

https://coinpedia.org/price-prediction/dogecoin-price-analysis/

parianu

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: February 11, 2022, 01:06:43 PM »
    Dogecoin was Introduced as a 'joke currency' on 6 December 2013, Dogecoin was created by programmer Billy Markus from Portland, Oregon, who hoped to create a fun cryptocurrency that could reach a broader demographic than bitcoin. Jackson Palmer, a member of Adobe Systems' marketing department in Sydney, was encouraged on Twitter by a student at Front Range Community College to make the idea a reality. Dogecoin quickly developed its own online community and reached a capitalization of US$60 million in January 2014. Compared to other cryptocurrencies, It had a fast initial coin production schedule. It produced 100 billion coins in circulation by mid-2015, with an additional 5.256 billion coins every year thereafter.
    https://www.buyucoin.com/dogecoin-price-india-doge-inr

MrSpasybo

• Garden Hero
    • Legendary
    • Polkadot
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: February 13, 2022, 11:44:56 PM »
    I come to crypto coins because they are more profitable investments than gold and Forex. Sometimes it is interesting to learn a few technologies, but profit is the goal of most investors in this community. We should have a realistic view of that.
    Polkadot does what Ethereum cannot

Flarapt1941

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: February 15, 2022, 04:53:56 AM »
    Stability can sometimes seem like an oxymoron in the world of cryptocurrencies. As a cryptocurrency will only be stable if people, organizations, and countries decide to use it, and that seems a long way off.

aliciamilford

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: April 10, 2022, 06:01:40 PM »
    BSC coins are the best platform which me more interested in crypto investment because this platform crawls every new crypto coin newly listed on the finance smart chain network. I recommended investors check all new coins there.
    https://bsc-coins.com/

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: April 13, 2022, 04:49:28 PM »
    I have high hopes for cryptocurrency in the future and believe it's only going to become more popular among the younger generation. As for popularity, of course I have my eye on BTC but watching the others to see what plays out.

Luiss

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: June 01, 2022, 10:36:55 AM »
    I have a lot of traders among my acquaintance and that`s why I have had the basic knowledge. These trading platforms offer full important info and tools and it is doing its best to make trading on the financial markets as convenient and profitable as possible for all the traders using this web platform.

hair

• Garden Hero
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: June 12, 2022, 05:16:38 PM »
    I think only Dogecoin is holding up well at the moment, while the others I've never heard of. is the project dead?

gegegerianian

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: October 25, 2022, 06:17:00 PM »
    Choosing the platform with the lowest fees for a trader is a gold mine, it can save you a lot of money over the long haul. How to do this and whom to choose so as not to be fooled, I advise you to familiarize yourself with our study of best brokers to trade forex , in which this issue has been dealt with in detail.

LucaMarco

• View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: November 29, 2022, 03:34:06 PM »
    Trading cryptos is too much profitable cause here there is limitations for earning. I saw some of my friends are earning more than 1000 dollars each month from FreshForex broker. So far, they only trade bitcoin and ripple.

qwerty

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: March 16, 2023, 04:06:52 PM »
    In my opinion, cryptocurrency Zilliqa is currently undervalued and has the potential for significant growth. With its strong development team and innovative features, it's a great investment opportunity for those willing to take on a bit of risk https://techniciansnow.com/cryptocurrencies-that-are-undervalued-but-could-be-good-investments/ . Zilliqa is a promising cryptocurrency that uses sharding technology to increase transaction processing speed and scalability. Despite its innovative technology, ZIL is still undervalued compared to other cryptocurrencies in the market. This makes it a potentially great investment opportunity for those who believe in the long-term potential of Zilliqa. With a strong development team and growing community support, ZIL has the potential to become a major player in the cryptocurrency space.
    « Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 03:37:43 PM by qwerty »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services