click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] RainbowLite [RBL] "There is a Lite at the end of the Rainbow"  (Read 1663 times)

timace1978

• View Profile

Rainbow Lite RBL
"There is a Lite at the end of the Rainbow"
Est 1.13.2018

Purpose:
To offer coin holders of RainbowGold Coin an opportunity to exchange their previously obtained dormant coins for a coin that is new with upgraded features meeting today's crypto currency standards while giving new users an opportunity to experience a true crypto currency community as well.  The promise of this coin is a development team that will not walk away for years and suddenly return to be around for who knows how long.

Tech Specs:

Algo: Scrypt
Premine: 250M
Staking Maturity: 3 days
Swap: 1000:1
Swap Deadline: Mar 17, 2018
Block Reward: 25 Coins
Block Maturity: 10 Confirms
Min tx fee: .0001
Transfer Confirms: 4

Why Scrypt?:
We feel it is important to stay true to the original inspirations behind this project which are RainbowGold and LiteCoin, both are scrypt based coins. This project was conceived from a necessity to assist a community that has all but been destroyed by exchanges who have taken advantaged of it's users and a lack of follow through on the original project.

Why PoS/PoW?:
Today's crypto economic trend is to reward those users who "hold" coins keeping the value up on the markets, we have combined this feature with some of the original coin's specs to give users the best of both worlds. Hybrid coins are the trend of the future, allowing for potential growth by mining as well as keeping the wallet open.  These aspects keep the blockchain moving in the event of a 51% hash attack.

Wallets:

Premine Wallets

Please Note: The premine wallets will not be allowed to stake!  The Swap, Listings,and Promotions wallets will be burned and the funds in the Developers wallet will be distributed on March 18, 2018.
For Swaps: rGwZeWJFgtzputr2HHAhQWerRp6kfaEsws
For Listings: r839xZeQWqoA7gWDfMK4RPBuuCtCnjbvmJ
For Promotions: rQ59Qh6H8Cwzp3WE8eYppjUJQdtL3XeJi5
For Developers: rRdoGdj3Nwf4ocqdHh5C2ZSHHAGxcSyiwX

Who are we?:
We are a team of crypto enthusiast with a wide range of experiences dating back to the beginning of crypto currency, the development team is well known for it's ability to deliver on promises and their reliability. We believe the community is the key to crypto's success on a whole and are taking action to assist longtime users who have been previously "burned" while welcoming new users into the community. An expectation is that the early community will consist mainly of previous owners, but through use of promotions we plan on building a strong vibrant community by introducing them to this new coin.

What are the plan's for RBL after launch?:
By leveraging our combined experiences we will be able to put this coin on several markets quickly, offer incentives to new users and assist users of the old coin by swapping them out for Rainbow Lite. In addition there will be extensive marketing supporting the project through several social media channels as well as a faucet to increase circulation early on.  Various promotions will be used to spread the word of Rainbow Lite.  We will work with other coin developers to form a network of support for mutual benefit.

What happens to my old coin if I choose to swap?:
They will be destroyed. The swap option will be provided for a limited time only and upon the expiration of that time frame the remaining coins in the swap wallet as well as the old coins acquired will be "burned" removing them from circulation forever.

Why swap at all?:
To often coin developers launch and abandon projects for reasons that only benefit themselves leaving users "holding the bag." We believe it is important to change that culture by setting an example and compensating those who have invested resources, time, and money into a project with an opportunity to get something back of value.

What are your plans to keep RBL alive?:

Early on we intend to offer an open marketplace option for merchandise. It isn't enough anymore to be listed on an exchange. In order for a coin to be successful long term, it needs to have a use in the real world as well.

The Rainbow Lite Team

***Additional Links***

Explorer: http://RainbowLite.lchain.cc

Exchange: https://cryptohub.online/market/rbl
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 07:47:27 AM by timace1978 »

cpoer2011

• View Profile
Re: [ANN] RainbowLite [RBL] "There is a Lite at the end of the Rainbow"
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 02:55:32 AM »
I am glad that RainbowLite aka RBL will alive again with great new devs team. With backing up for RBL Community I'm sure that RBL will rise again with fully functional not just on the market but we can use it to buy something in marketplaces (this is a great idea). One thing that a cryptocurrency will survive is the useful for community (investor) beside great devs team and great community behind it. Rock on RBL.. booyaahhh and I'm with you RBL

Prochefbill

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • Re: [ANN] RainbowLite [RBL] "There is a Lite at the end of the Rainbow"
    « Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 02:23:28 AM »
    I love the fact that this coin is POS ... with the "green" movement looking at BTC and crypto as being "bad" in energy usage I truly believ that POS is the future and now with #RainbowLite I can stake and not feel "bad" about my energy footprint :) TY RainbowLite Coin

sorin90

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 05:23:01 AM »
    I like the fact the you guys wanna give an use to the coin in the real life and don;t only base yourself in the exchangers. Also I like the fact that it is a new coin so I have the chance to get in from the begining

ndoromas

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: January 20, 2018, 05:25:36 AM »
    Come to joint with us, the currently even is Giveaway at discord server, so just changes your avatar with RainBowLite Logos and paste your wallet address the #Giveaway channel, the address can found at wallet or at cryptohub.online account [exchanges and staking online]

Discord server:

https://discord.gg/b6myWHv

henry1997

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: January 20, 2018, 06:24:25 AM »
    very nice, the program and coin system is very interesting especially with its very friendly community and like my family believe this coin fore will be good and will be interesting for investors to invest and join with this rainbowlite
    @henrykurniawan
    « Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 06:29:00 AM by henry1997 »

julshane

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: January 20, 2018, 06:31:42 AM »
    I liked this coin coz i think this coin has a potential to go to the moon. i love rainbowlite coin coz theres a lite after the rainbow :-*
    « Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 06:35:15 AM by julshane »

ekavieka

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: January 20, 2018, 06:33:44 AM »
    What I love from the coin is that you can swap the old Rainbowgold coin, into this new and awesome Rainbowlite AKA RBL. and what is more is that, this new coin has just been lauch, and it has already been listed in the exchange. WIll you still hold the bag full of Rainbowgold coin? If not, then join us!! join the comunity. : )
    Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6myWHv

plpatel

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: January 20, 2018, 08:42:45 AM »
    Rainbow Lite developers has come to the rescue of the investor of Rainbow Gold, where earlier developers had dump the project. Really appreciate by the effort’s given by the team of developers and Mod’s who are pushing forward the success of the Rainbow Lite coin. And their belief on the community as key to success of the project is commendable.

fortr3s2

• View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: January 20, 2018, 03:13:20 PM »
    First, greetings to the developers and take the opportunity to congratulate them for the start of this, which is a great project that will benefit a community that grows more and more. In this world we need people committed to change, to new trends and the RainbowLite project is one of them. We always see each other friends. Congratulations and I am with you!.   8)

davidkakeko

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: January 20, 2018, 06:09:23 PM »
    graet coin

RichardFRL

• View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: January 20, 2018, 06:35:26 PM »
    🌈⚱️The RainBowLite ⚱️🌈
    There was a little girl who loved the 🌧️rain🌧️.
    One day while the girl was twisting and turning underneath the raindrops, a beautiful 🌈rainbow🌈 lit up her path.
    She had always heard that there was a⚱️pot⚱️of gold at the end of the RainBow🌈.
    She saw a ⚱️pot⚱️ of gold filled with RBL
    It was so bright, light streaks of many colors. Red, Blue, Yellow.
    While the girl was looking at the colors of the 🌈RainBow🌈, it turned into a bridge.
    She began to walk towards the bridge that was all bright and shiny.
    She danced across the bridge and disappeared into the red, blue and yellow rays.
    In that town, you can hear people talk about the little girl who loved the 🌧️rain🌧️.
    You can also hear them talk about a bridge that leads to the ⚱️pot⚱️ of Gold filled with RBL
    The little girl crossed that bridge, and on a 🌧️rainy🌧️ day when the sun peaks through the clouds, you can see and hear her dancing, swirling, grinning, and laughing.

You can, just look. Or be a part of RainBowLite RBL
    https://discord.gg/M5F36jB

Discord: RichardFRL
    « Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 06:45:37 PM by RichardFRL »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services