click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Japanese Translation For site web and ICO Whitepaper  (Read 1481 times)

mb_dether

• View Profile
Japanese Translation For site web and ICO Whitepaper
« on: September 01, 2017, 06:28:49 PM »
Hi,

The Dether project requires a Japanese translation for our site web and our whitepaper.

If anyone is interested please PM so I can reserve the translation for you.

Please find links below :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2043651.0
www.dether.io

kenneth313

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Japanese Translation For site web and ICO Whitepaper
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 03:35:00 AM »
If you were to ask someone to give an explanation of the Japanese language, it is more than likely this will be confined to its modern form, the Japanese we speak in the present day. The Japanese writing system, in particular, can be quite easily summarised. There are two forms of kana — hiragana and katakana — that are used to represent sounds. Katakana is used chiefly for foreign words, and hiragana chiefly for grammatical suffixes and for native words. On top of this, there are kanji, characters imported from China, which possess meaning in themselves and represent ideas. In modern Japanese, these three writing systems coexist to form a cohesive language. Unfortunately, any language has a history that covers thousands of years of time. And due to its oral nature as well as the fact that not every written source survived to this day, it is impossible to recreate an exact, direct timeline of a language’s genesis to now. However, over this series of articles, I will attempt to recreate a chronological journey of the written history of Japanese. I’ve based many of my observations on Nakami Yamaguchi’s fascinating book, A History of the Japanese Language ( nihongo no rekishi).

JohnYW

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Japanese Translation For site web and ICO Whitepaper
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 06:42:29 AM »
Well, there are a lot of options how you can translate anything on the web, even by your self. Ideally, if you are learning a new language, it’s best to be in the country where the majority of the population speaks it. But what if you just physically cannot do that, for me, I had to be in the military base. Therefore, I bought small paperback Japanese books that could fit into my uniform’s pocket and wrote a journal in Japanese at night. When I do get a holiday, I watched some Japanese drama with Japanese subtitle and listened to Japanese local radio station. Sometimes the right environment is the right mindset. The mindset to learn no matter what happens. And remember, that you should practice by doing real translations. While writing dairy is one way, to practice speaking is also important.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services