click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: FREE 500-2000$ From InstaForex/Deposit bitcoins, trade bitcoins  (Read 1740 times)

N3znicitelny

• View Profile
    • My own faucet collection
The new No Deposit Bonus from InstaForex is an exciting opportunity to start Forex trading. This is your way to the largest and most liquid market which has become the main source of stable income for many traders around the globe.With $2000 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and personal investments. The bonus is credited automatically once requested and is available for trading straight away.

Deposit bitcoins, trade bitcoins with InstaForex! No Deposit Bonus from InstaForex No Deposit Bonus from InstaForex

This page contains general information about one of the most popular cryptocurrencies, bitcoins. Now InstaForex customers have an unparalleled opportunity to trade this instrument. On this page you can open a trading account and start dealing in bitcoins, the most widely-used electronic currency for now.

Its realy free!!!
This is not demo account!!!!!!!!!!!
No Deposit Bonus from InstaForex

[attachment expired]

vrana

• I love cryptocoins
    • View Profile
Re: FREE 2000$ From InstaForex/Deposit bitcoins, trade bitcoins
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 07:09:53 PM »
I clicked on link only 500USD offer is there

N3znicitelny

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 07:52:35 PM »
They must change it but im recieved 2000 and when im register from somebody link they offer 1500 and now offer 1000

Trevon9

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 08:09:19 PM »
just registered and got 1000$ u should probably edit your post !
btw what can i do with the bonus ? can i withdraw ? trade ?

Azedolf

• View Profile
  • Re: FREE 2000$ From InstaForex/Deposit bitcoins, trade bitcoins
    « Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 10:54:05 AM »
    Link please

N3znicitelny

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 02:58:13 PM »
    just registered and got 1000$ u should probably edit your post !
    btw what can i do with the bonus ? can i withdraw ? trade ?

Trade!!!!

N3znicitelny

• View Profile
    Re: FREE 500-2000$ From InstaForex/Deposit bitcoins, trade bitcoins
    « Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 09:36:58 PM »
    Principles of bonus program.

The InstaForex StartUp Bonus is a no deposit bonus. Every new Client of the Company has the right to get this bonus.
    When opening an account, to which the InstaForex StartUp Bonus will be credited, the Client is required to specify the data that matches the one in his/her ID. It is prohibited to change personal data such as the full name once the Bonus is credited.
    The InstaForex StartUp Bonus is not available for cent accounts.
    The bonus funds are not available for withdrawal; however, profits gained from trading the bonus funds can be withdrawn if all requirements stated in this Agreement are met.
    The Client agrees that the Company reserves the right to fix and/or reduce profits available for withdrawal in an amount equal to 10% of the InstaForex StartUp Bonus. Trading is suspended at the time of this restriction.
    The Client agrees that in some cases the Company can ask him/her to replenish his/her account with real funds. At the same time, the Company credits an additional 30% bonus to this deposit.
    The additional 30% bonus is regulated by the Welcome Bonus 30% Agreement.
    The Client agrees that profits on accounts with the InstaForex StartUp Bonus are distributed proportionally between the real deposited funds and the bonus profits on the account. At the same time, a part of the profits proportional to the profits made from the bonus funds can be temporarily limited for withdrawal until a certain number of trades are made in accordance with the clause 11 of this Agreement.
    After any withdrawal from the account, profits gained with the InstaForex StartUp Bonus are canceled in the amount equal to the withdrawal amount.
    The InstaForex StartUp Bonus and fixed bonus profits cannot be invested in PAMM accounts, but can be used to copy trades in the ForexCopy system.
    Fixed bonus profits can be withdrawn after a certain amount of BUY or SELL trades are completed. The total volume of the trades should equal to X*3 InstaForex lots, where X is the total volume of fixed bonus profits. Only the total and full amount of bonuses can be withdrawn, partial withdrawals are impossible. In order to withdraw bonus funds from a trading account, a trader should send a request to [email protected]. The amount of the bonus intended for withdrawal should be fully available on the trading account when a manager considers the withdrawal request. The Company reserves the right to decline the request for bonus withdrawal without explaining the reason.

andrew.poiteiz

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: September 20, 2017, 06:22:32 PM »
    Look like the bonus is country specific, received $1500 registered from Finland.

cwinnett

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: September 20, 2017, 07:48:57 PM »
    I just have to sign up to receive the bonus? Also can I trade unlimited?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services