click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [UPDATE][PHILS][SCRYPT][POW][MASTERNODE][INSTATX][COIN-MIX][GOVERNENCE]  (Read 3517 times)

philscurrency

• Novice
    • View Profile
MASTER-NODE HARD FORK IN TWO DAYS, TESTED AND READY TO LAUNCH, FOR MORE DETAILS SEE BELOW
LAUNCH DATE : 12/09/2017 GMT 12.00 AM, PLEASE WITHDRAW ALL ONLINE BALANCES TO LOCAL WALLETS
UPDATED DETAILS ABOUT MASTER-NODES, SOURCE CODE AND WALLET LINKS WILL BE POSTED SOON

Philscurrency is a Scrypt based proof of work implementation of crypto-currency with master-nodes, coin-mixing and instatx, inspired from Litecoin and Dash altered for faster and secure transactions.

We are a team of self-funded young developers working full time on this project. We are very fascinated by the block-chain technology, our vision is to bring out a new digital currency to the existing Crypto-community for faster, secure and self-sustaining block-chain. Philscurrency is the stepping stone of our vision.

We are constantly working towards our goal to create more advancements to Philscurrency to make it stand out among the successful crypto-currencies out there. We wanted to implement a no inflation strategy for PHILS by making PHILS as a token for all our upcoming projects, we offer services in exchange to PHILS.

Philscurrency is now incorporated with master-nodes, instantx and coin mixing technologies, we believe after master-node implementation the network will self sustain as the master-nodes are a great way to govern various plans of action about the network.

We further have plans to incorporate block-chain technology to various projects we are currently working on.

Our final goal is to see that block-chain technology is being utilized to its fullest in every possible existing technology as we have already seen how it has changed the world!

We are not here to pump and dump, we are here to serve the community better!

UPCOMING PROJECTS

***Block-chain services and development with PHILS as one of the payment methods***

***Decentralized incentive based workplace and forum for block-chain developers with PHILS as tokens***

UPDATED SPECIFICATIONS

Name: Philscurrency

Abbr: PHILS

Algorithm: Scrypt/POW/Masternode

INSTATX/COIN-MIXING/GOVERNANCE

Money supply: 120,000,000 (120 million)

Block halving: 400,000

Block reward: 120 PHILS per block

Master-node reward: 50%

Miner reward: 50%

Target time-span: 10 minutes

Block time: 60 seconds

Coin-maturity: 10 blocks

Confirmations: 6

RPC port default: 36002

P2P port default: 36003

Seed nodes:  13.59.107.218, 52.14.113.155, 52.14.182.71

Official Website:
http://www.philscurrency.com/

Source: https://github.com/philscurrency/philscurrency

Philscurrency Block explorer: http://explorer.philscurrency.com:3001

WE ARE ON SLACK NOW

JOIN US

NEW LINKS WILL BE POSTED AFTER UPDATE

WINDOWS

LINUX

MAC OSX

**Android and Web wallets under development**

ROADMAP

***iOS and Android wallets***

***Electrum server***

***Encrypted messaging system***

***Merge mining***

***Block-chain services and development with PHILS as one of the payment methods***

***Decentralized incentive based workplace and forum for block-chain developers with PHILS as tokens***

***Cloud servers for master-nodes***
WE WILL KEEP UPDATING THIS POST WITH MORE DETAILS AS AND WHEN REQUIRED

« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 10:43:51 AM by philscurrency »

Pablo598

• View Profile
nice project is there any translation bounty ? if so reserve french translation for me :)

philscurrency

• Novice
    • View Profile
nice project is there any translation bounty ? if so reserve french translation for me :)

sure i will let you know very soon
Thanks

sacombank

• Novice
    • View Profile

sure i will let you know very soon
Thanks
i hope it coming , very soon.....
i love you

zzwensel11

• Novice
    • View Profile
Virustotal gives me 3 positives on scanning the win64 and win32 exe files. Any ideas?

philscurrency

• Novice
    • View Profile
Virustotal gives me 3 positives on scanning the win64 and win32 exe files. Any ideas?
our downloads comply with all security measures, here is our security review from google that we received yesterday. it is completely safe to use our wallets

Romiraz362

• Novice
    • View Profile
Donate BTC -1K37BurfqELaT6gZ69gBy6G4PWzYQ7Lg59

philscurrency

• Novice
    • View Profile
Philscurrency BPOOL

nice to see that you added my coin to your pool :)
lets grow together

m3mbra44n

• Novice
    • View Profile
Installed and synched succesfully. Received my first airdrop. Running smoothly. Thanks.

philscurrency

• Novice
    • View Profile
Installed and synched succesfully. Received my first airdrop. Running smoothly. Thanks.

welcome to the family

philscurrency

• Novice
    • View Profile
TRANSLATION BOUNTY

First come, first serve basis - once a translator is finalized by our team for a language, further registrations will be held as backups

1000 PHILS for each translation, expected to be delivered in one day, for more details pm us

philscurrency

• Novice
    • View Profile
Checkout our first exchange , you can start buying selling and trading philscurrency

CoinsMarkets: https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-PHILS.htm#

Vote for us on Novaexchange for vote bounty

Yobit coming soon
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 10:52:58 AM by philscurrency »

philscurrency

• Novice
    • View Profile
BLOCK EXPLORER UPDATE

Philscurrency block-explorer has been updated for better user interface

Follow link for new block-explorer http://explorer.philscurrency.com:3001/

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services