The wall
9 (56.3%)
The dragon
4 (25%)
Dragon and Wolf
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: September 07, 2017, 09:42:31 AM

Author Topic: [ANN] SnowCoin - The North remembers [SNOW][Advanced role playing text game]  (Read 14397 times)

snowcoin

• Novice
    • View Profile

The North remembers

ATTENTION PLEASE: no copyright infringement intended. This is only a tribute.

The Intro

From Wikipedia: "A Song of Ice and Fire is a series of epic fantasy novels by the American novelist and screenwriter George R. R. Martin. He began the first volume of the series, A Game of Thrones, in 1991 and had it published in 1996. Martin, who initially envisioned the series as a trilogy, has published five out of a planned seven volumes. The fifth and most recent volume of the series published in 2011, A Dance with Dragons, took Martin five years to write. He is still writing the sixth novel, The Winds of Winter.

A Song of Ice and Fire takes place on the fictional continents Westeros and Essos. The point of view of each chapter in the story is a limited perspective of a range of characters growing from nine, in the first novel, to thirty-one by the fifth. Three main stories interweave a dynastic war among several families for control of Westeros, the rising threat of the supernatural Others in the northernmost reaches of Westeros, and the ambition of Daenerys Targaryen, the deposed king's exiled daughter, to assume the Iron Throne.

Martin's inspirations included the Wars of the Roses and the French historical novels The Accursed Kings by Maurice Druon. A Song of Ice and Fire received praise for its diverse portrayal of women and religion, as well as its realism. An assortment of disparate and subjective points of view confronts the reader, and the success or survival of point of view characters is never assured. Within the often morally ambiguous world of A Song of Ice and Fire, questions concerning loyalty, pride, human sexuality, piety, and the morality of violence frequently arise."

TV Series: "Game of Thrones is an American fantasy drama television series created by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss. It is an adaptation of A Song of Ice and Fire, George R. R. Martin's series of fantasy novels, the first of which is A Game of Thrones. It is filmed in Belfast and elsewhere in the United Kingdom, Canada, Croatia, Iceland, Malta, Morocco, Spain, and the United States. The series premiered on HBO in the United States on April 17, 2011, and its sixth season ended on June 26, 2016. The series was renewed for a seventh season, which premiered on July 16, 2017, and will conclude with its eighth season in 2018 or 2019.

Set on the fictional continents of Westeros and Essos, Game of Thrones has several plot lines and a large ensemble cast but centers on three primary story arcs. The first story arc centers on the Iron Throne of the Seven Kingdoms and follows a web of alliances and conflicts among the dynastic noble families either vying to claim the throne or fighting for independence from the throne. The second story arc focuses on the last descendant of the realm's deposed ruling dynasty, exiled and in hiding while plotting a return to the throne. The third story arc centers on the longstanding brotherhood charged with defending the realm against the ancient threats of the fierce peoples and legendary creatures that lie far north, and an impending winter that threatens the realm."

The Coin

SnowCoin is a fan cryptocurrency created on the basis of Game of Thrones books/tv series. Winter is here! Help Jon Snow fight the White Walkers and Night King and save the seven kingdoms.

The Coin Details

Format: FULLPOS
Symbol: SNOW
Supply: 65,000,000 SNOW
Bounty and prizes reservation: 3% (address sSU4z3FXDjFyGnW52EpZmMbvVWjJDrPXue)
Dev prize: 1% (address sbM7iNU9Sin1wf9ViBEk95dzwV26QRxQjq)
RPC: 32150
P2P: 32152

The Downloads

https://github.com/snowcoinz/snowcoin-master
https://mega.nz/#!YlU3UahQ!1Jg8Q2uKD2QY-hRMRBprFCj2m4qw9JUAuarCrsj37cc

The Exchange

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SNOW/BTC

The Idea Behind SNOW

We are a couple of friends fascinated by the world of Game of Thrones. We are enjoying as most of you watching and following the Game of Thrones story, every Sunday we watch new episodes and read Martin's books. We wanted to create a fan based coin for GoT that can be fun to play with and we came up with this.
SNOW will be used as currency for an upcoming advanced role playing text game called "The North Remembers". A text game is like a videogame without any kind of graphics, it will feature only text and the player will need to choose every time how to proceed in the game. We wanted something that recreates the spirit and atmosphere of the books and we think this is the best way to do it.
The particularities of this project resides in its core: since it will be a text game, it will be written by us and you. We will accept any kind of contribution and we will develop the game together following a basic "roadmap" that we are creating. SNOW cryptocurrency will be used to buy power ups, trade objects, rare potions just like in every RPG game, but in text form.
We know that a text game doesn't sound great, but if you are familiar with text games created in the early 80's you already know how engaging and fun they were. Instead of impact with something created visually by others you will create in your mind a world that doesn't exist yet, every player will create a different world.

The Watch

From GoT Wiki: "According to legend, the Night's Watch was founded 8,000 years ago. They now protect the Seven Kingdoms from threats beyond their northern border, such as White Walkers, wildlings and giants. They man a vast structure known as the Wall, a 700 foot tall and 300 mile long barrier which separates the Seven Kingdoms from the lands to its north. It is formed mostly from ice. The Watch have built several castles along the southern edge of the Wall to house their men. They also control a region south of the Wall known as the Gift, from which they obtain supplies and provisions. The region was donated to them by House Stark, the Kings in the North, at the time."
Members of the Night's Watch swear an oath of duty that prohibits marriage, family, and land ownership. Recruits renounce all past allegiances and birthrights. Joining the Watch provides absolution for past crimes and immunity from further punishment.

The Advanced role playing text game - more info

EASIER GAME DEVELOPMENT THANKS TO CHOICESCRIPT
Me and my partner decided to abandon the previous method to create SnowCoin’s game and use a much better and easier script. It’s called ChoiceScript.
Website: https://www.choiceofgames.com/make-your-own-games/choicescript-intro/
Title chosen for the game: THE WINTER CHRONICLES
Release: October 2017 (pre-alpha demo)
Genre: multiple-choice text based game
A text based game is easy to program and our goal is to stimulate user’s fantasy and push them to read more (including GoT books) instead of playing classic games.
We will create a bounty for story makers that will help us developing the game. All details about this bounty will be released soon.
If you’re not familiar with multiple choice games you can try demos here: https://www.choiceofgames.com/category/user-made-games/
THE WINTER CHRONICLES will be available inside SnowCoin 2.1 wallet, and Android Play Store and iOS App Store after approval.

The Links

SOCIAL: https://twitter.com/_SnowCoin_

BLOCK EXPLORER: http://195.181.240.235:3001/

« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 11:04:19 AM by snowcoin »

tata

• View Profile
I swear  wear the black and receive SNOW coins ;D

segovius

• Novice
    • View Profile
Seriously?

snowcoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
George RR Martin uses an old DOS computer to write his books check this out

duongtien86

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    black is good inspiration

I get bonus sgCZGKmovtNLuRMXovmqK1pD4MmzRGksZs

Thanks!

Jabstep

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Will you be releasing a roadmap?

Also what are your plans with getting the coin to the market?

snowcoin

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Will you be releasing a roadmap?

Also what are your plans with getting the coin to the market?

Yes based on when we find cooperators for writing stories we will create a roadmap too...We are making our best to get SNOW on the market ;)
    First round completed we will create another one next days with different task!
    « Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 03:24:32 AM by snowcoin »

sacombank

• Novice
      • View Profile
    i'm not get snowcoin
    you miss me my wallet : sS4j1Jne1Cv48p2yfDryS56bkcET72iwP1

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=17831.90
    i love you

LewiesMan

• View Profile
    Victory! Victory!  ;D ;D

I have been given coins!

Thanks!

cruptoprateek

Thanks I received the coins.

Wallet

sTjQf9W6Xf9SigFWWz91TT5vZ5CtdRaytE

Wish you Best :)

Hope SnowCoin becomes the best altcoin soon....

Coin Trader

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    I am confirming that i received the airdrop.
    Thank you very much dev.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▨▨ THECRYPTOCHAT ▨▨▬▬▬▬▬▬
    YOUR CONNECTION TO EVERYTHING CRYPTO
    ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨

webvn2k

• View Profile
    Thanks you so much I received the coins.
    li

dinokcan

• View Profile
    Thanks I received the coins. hope snow will grow like snow on cloud

sacombank

• Novice
      • View Profile
    i sent pm , i have not  received  the coins .
    i love you

Jabstep

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Got the coins, cheers!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services