click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] FoodCoin (FdC) - currency for business and social activity  (Read 31227 times)

Iolanta

• View Profile
Re: [ANN] FoodCoin (FdC) - currency for business and social activity
« Reply #375 on: October 25, 2021, 06:52:04 AM »
FCE Media Article:

Blockchain myths that are freezing technology development

Due to the prevalence of these myths, many companies and government authorities are in no hurry to start using blockchain. That's why it's crucial to carefully study the facts and not let myths overtake reality. When building the advanced businesses of tomorrow, it’s vital to seize every opportunity to use advanced technologies that offer competitive advantages. To that end, here are five common misconceptions about blockchain that are hindering its uptake.

Learn more: https://fcegroup.ch/n/a1

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 28, 2021, 11:40:57 PM »
Can I get the information about all the team members of this project? I don't see it on the thread, I think it should be described on the thread because people sometimes want to know it in detail to make sure the project can be trusted for them. Also, you need to give the information about the roadmap and partnership, these two things are also very important to know.

Iolanta

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: November 01, 2021, 05:51:55 AM »
FCE Media Article:

CBDC: The Future of Digital Economy

A CBDC is a digital representation of fiat currency. At present, only commercial banks can use digital funds. People, companies, non-bank financial intermediaries can make non-cash payments only through their bank accounts. Banks set limits, charge high fees, and are unavailable in some places.

Learn more: https://fcegroup.ch/n/a2

Iolanta

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: November 01, 2021, 07:02:15 AM »
Can I get the information about all the team members of this project? I don't see it on the thread, I think it should be described on the thread because people sometimes want to know it in detail to make sure the project can be trusted for them. Also, you need to give the information about the roadmap and partnership, these two things are also very important to know.

Thank you for your interest! Please check the About tab on our website. We will also update the data shortly in accordance with the new agreements.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 03, 2021, 10:25:38 PM »
Please check the About tab on our website.
Can I know the site link? On the thread, I cannot see the site link. I prefer to get the link source from you because I doubt I use the wrong link to access the site.  ;)

We will also update the data shortly in accordance with the new agreements.
Good.
Do you mean agreements about partnership?
Having more partnerships is great news, I really appreciate it. A good project will be active to have more partnerships, it can be very helpful to develop the project.

Iolanta

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: November 08, 2021, 06:59:12 AM »
FCE Media Article:

Four Blockchain Benefits for ESG Market

Non-financial reporting and ESG compliance have already become part of current business processes. There are approximately 2,000 individual ESG reporting indicators and 600 ESG ratings. Many stock exchanges display ESG criteria, and some require ESG reporting for listing.

Learn more: https://fcegroup.ch/n/a3

Iolanta

• View Profile
« Reply #381 on: November 08, 2021, 08:00:45 AM »

Please check the About tab on our website.
Can I know the site link? On the thread, I cannot see the site link. I prefer to get the link source from you because I doubt I use the wrong link to access the site.  ;)
https://fcegroup.ch/en/about

We will also update the data shortly in accordance with the new agreements.
Good.
Do you mean agreements about partnership?
Having more partnerships is great news, I really appreciate it. A good project will be active to have more partnerships, it can be very helpful to develop the project.

Yes, agreements on partnership and our joint project.
Thanks for your support! Stay tuned for the next updates.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 08:02:27 AM by Iolanta »

Iolanta

• View Profile
« Reply #382 on: November 15, 2021, 06:35:32 AM »
FCE Media Article:

China Brings Blockchain Standardization

China is accelerating the technological application and industrial development of blockchain. Its current five-year development plan sets goals for the advancement of blockchain, along with AI, big data, and cloud technologies.

Learn more: https://fcegroup.ch/n/a4

Iolanta

• View Profile
« Reply #383 on: November 22, 2021, 06:31:22 AM »
FCE Media Article:

The Tech Business of Tomorrow: 12 Trending Technologies from Gartner

Embracing change, introducing new technologies, and fostering a culture of innovation helps companies adjust to new economic circumstances and become more resilient. The pandemic has shown that many technological changes can be implemented much faster than was commonly thought possible.

Learn more: https://fcegroup.ch/n/a5

Iolanta

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 29, 2021, 06:29:01 AM »
FCE Media Article:

Lagging giant: Apple rethinks blockchain and cryptocurrency

Apple is exploring the possibility of using cryptocurrency, company CEO Tim Cook said in a New York Times interview. The company doesn’t plan on releasing any innovations in the near future but is studying the technology. Cook added that Apple won’t be accepting cryptocurrency for purchases anytime soon, but the company is exploring ways to break into the sector.

Learn more: https://fcegroup.ch/n/a6

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: December 02, 2021, 11:17:23 PM »
Yes, agreements on partnership and our joint project.
Good job, mate. More partnerships will help much to improve the popularity of FoodCoin project. Also, consider listing FDC on more trusted exchanges. It will motivate everyone to buy FDC more and keep holding or trading it. I hope there will be another good news related to the improvement of the FoodCoin project in the future.  ;)

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 05, 2021, 09:40:51 PM »
Good job, mate. More partnerships will help much to improve the popularity of FoodCoin project. Also, consider listing FDC on more trusted exchanges. It will motivate everyone to buy FDC more and keep holding or trading it. I hope there will be another good news related to the improvement of the FoodCoin project in the future.  ;)
It is very interesting to wait for the further development of this project. the more people who invest the higher the demand.

Iolanta

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 06, 2021, 06:38:11 AM »
FCE Media Article:

How cryptocurrencies are changing the US financial landscape

Some countries have recognized cryptocurrencies as the official means of payment for internal settlements. Large companies accept payments in cryptocurrency for goods and services. Consequently, the market capitalization of crypto is growing, and trends in the crypto market are becoming more predictable and aligned with major market trends. In some countries, the regulation of digital currencies has been delineated, and central banks are developing digital currencies, but the US government is still looking for a consistent solution for cryptocurrency regulation.

Learn more: https://fcegroup.ch/n/a7

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: December 06, 2021, 11:37:15 PM »
the more people who invest the higher the demand.
If more people join, sure it means higher demand.  :-\
But to make people are interested to buy FDC, it needs some effort. They want to see real progress and more trusted listing places. So, if there will be more popular exchanges listing FDC, people preobably will consider to buy more.

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: December 07, 2021, 10:13:16 PM »
So, if there will be more popular exchanges listing FDC, people preobably will consider to buy more.
We'll see how it progresses, if the many communities of this project that support it can influence people's interest to buy a lot, as you said, listing in a large market will also affect demand. but most importantly the function and usability of this coin for the real world

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services