click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [pre-ANN] skull evolution-masternodes/dark send/mixing -pow/pos SWAP with skull  (Read 5893 times)

o.kurt1

• Novice
    • View Profile
hi there!. Pirate Blocks [SKULL] invest box promotions have been so massive and so high 77% interest rate with a high inflationary result got worse with btc split and high rise.
We have promised to do the best for Pirate Blocks and this situation is pushing us to emergency measures.

-Skull Evolution [sk21] will have an initial supply equivalent to the circulating SKULL
-Masternodes from start - amount to be announced
-Dark Send
-Mixer
-pow with anti inflationary reward
-All the currently circulating SKULL can be swapped to SK21
-Just 1 million for bounties to pay exchanges
-Skull swapped will be sent to usual burn address as seen in block explorer

roadmap for now

Code-tesnet-launch
Contact to novaexchange as they use to organize swaps or other options
Reorganize services

F.A.Q.

-I own skull and they are sitting on exchange or in my wallet, is this swap mandatory?

-we dont know yet, because depends if exchanges can straight swap the balances like i saw they did many times or not. So during the coin built and test phase we will be contacting them and we will have a reply soon
-swap ratio?
-1:1

Hope that all our community support this  for a better coin
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 06:04:27 PM by o.kurt1 »

diihdayrel

• Novice
    • View Profile
I love It.

I think a smaller supply of coins could make the price more attractive ... I'm looking forward to more information.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 06:00:57 PM by diihdayrel »

o.kurt1

• Novice
    • View Profile
I love It.

I think a smaller supply of coins could make the price more attractive ... I'm looking forward to more information.

total skull supply right now: 78109253.66270714
from those :53576646.02878232 are burnt
so we can aprox the initial SK21 supply in around 25 millions, that fit the number of skull circulating

tonylee123

• Novice
    • View Profile
That will be great
reduce more if can    ;)

also plz add android , ios wallet
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 07:24:37 PM by tonylee123 »

wgxtreme

• Novice
    • View Profile
I´m not trying to be negative, I´m happy you guys are trying something for the investors. But:

Coin swaps might be a problem when working with Yobit. I know for a fact that Espers tried to do the same, and they contacted Yobit to change all coins. Yobit never responded and is still selling the old version on their website, even though the coin swap is already long over. People are now buying Esper coins that are worth nothing.
So you might wanna contact them in advance to make sure nothing like this happens to SKULL. That might ruin this coin´s reputation.

Second of all, everyone that benefitted from the box promotion (which sadly I didnt do), will still have all those coins left? How is that going to change the situation?

But good to see that you guys care for your investors! I´m looking forward to the future.

PS. In the meantime, I can just keep my SKULL coins in my wallet right?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 10:22:59 PM by wgxtreme »

guilin

• View Profile
My SKULLS in Yobit

diihdayrel

• Novice
    • View Profile
I love It.

total skull supply right now: 78109253.66270714
from those :53576646.02878232 are burnt
so we can aprox the initial SK21 supply in around 25 millions, that fit the number of skull circulating

Dev,

Be careful when informing Yobit that he will trade the coins. Usually they charge 0.5 BTC to make maintenance on portfolios.

From the moment you ask to change the wallet to Yobit and do not make the payment they will block withdrawals, preventing users from swapping in other exchanges if this is the case. Another more favorable situation would be to reduce the issue of coins by a factor of 5x or even 10x.

Currencies that can be fractionated by up to 8 decimal places do not have to be multi million units.

I would chat with you in private to talk about including skull in a lottery that will be released soon. I am not a system developer, but I am part of the investor team.

Good luck with the changes. I am a large coin accumulator with more than 1 million skull.

o.kurt1

• Novice
    • View Profile
I´m not trying to be negative, I´m happy you guys are trying something for the investors. But:

Coin swaps might be a problem when working with Yobit. I know for a fact that Espers tried to do the same, and they contacted Yobit to change all coins. Yobit never responded and is still selling the old version on their website, even though the coin swap is already long over. People are now buying Esper coins that are worth nothing.
So you might wanna contact them in advance to make sure nothing like this happens to SKULL. That might ruin this coin´s reputation.

Second of all, everyone that benefitted from the box promotion (which sadly I didnt do), will still have all those coins left? How is that going to change the situation?

But good to see that you guys care for your investors! I´m looking forward to the future.

PS. In the meantime, I can just keep my SKULL coins in my wallet right?

Yes that is why we are thinking in a swap in nova like the most reliable option, the only thing that we want 100% eliminate skull, because we dont want to have 2 coins in the market, so we are talking now to exchanges, including yobit about this, and as we have answer from all of them we will chose the best option.
About your coins in exchanges: unless you are planning to sell, i recommend to send them to your wallet and get advantage of the still running 77% interest rate and keep tuned of further news here. It will be time more than enough to swap in any case

Slack: we have slack now for live chat and further questions.
https://join.slack.com/t/pirateblocks/shared_invite/MjIzMTAxNjExMTczLTE1MDIwODgyNzItMTFjMWU0ZTc1Ng

I am not sure if this invite is for multiple users or just for one; if you can not join with this invite, just send me your email address to get a personalized invite

klermed

• View Profile
this is only to clarify if it is really 77% interest in staking in our  wallet. so far i have 252k skulls staking in my wallet but i got only 307 as interest for 24 hours staking.

wgxtreme

• Novice
    • View Profile
Is there a richlist somewhere?

guilin

• View Profile
SKULLS.....THE MOST DUMPED COIN THIS MONTH

vishalgarg

• View Profile
when there will be a swap
any expected date

Genichi

• Novice
  • Don't confuse skill with luck.
    • View Profile
Opening up 5 invest boxes on yobit killed the coin. As soon as those 5 investboxes dried up everyone panicked and dumped the coins. Sure opening 5 investboxes attracted a  lot of people but if you can't even sustain the boxes for even two weeks then it will lose those same peoples trust and lead to its downfall. Next time open just one or two investboxes, one with low needed amount and one with high needed amount and sustain it for a longer period like at least a month or two to keep the investors trust in it after the box empties. Or instead of doing airdrops and whatnots put those coins into those boxes instead and make people earn them instead of holding their hands out without actually spending anything.

wgxtreme

• Novice
    • View Profile
Opening up 5 invest boxes on yobit killed the coin. As soon as those 5 investboxes dried up everyone panicked and dumped the coins. Sure opening 5 investboxes attracted a  lot of people but if you can't even sustain the boxes for even two weeks then it will lose those same peoples trust and lead to its downfall. Next time open just one or two investboxes, one with low needed amount and one with high needed amount and sustain it for a longer period like at least a month or two to keep the investors trust in it after the box empties. Or instead of doing airdrops and whatnots put those coins into those boxes instead and make people earn them instead of holding their hands out without actually spending anything.
Or just don´t use investbox at all? It will only create pump and dumps.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services