click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Where can I get an Instant BitCoin loan?  (Read 1073 times)

LewiesMan

• View Profile
Where can I get an Instant BitCoin loan?
« on: August 04, 2017, 02:20:25 PM »
Where can I get an instant 2 Bitcoin BTC loan which I will repay in 48 weeks? The purpose of the loan is to purchase 2 Baikal x11 asic
miners for a mini-rig. any help is welcome.

Demixl

• View Profile
Re: Where can I get an Instant BitCoin loan?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 02:27:21 PM »
Interesting, how do you repay a bitcoin loan? With bitcoins or with money? :o

BitcoinBoy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 02:37:35 PM »
Why the fuck is someone taking a loan in Bitcoins? Spend them as faster as posible. The worst that you can do with them is to keep them

BitcoinBoy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 02:53:29 PM »
I don't know that much about bitcoins, all the more about loaning them. I agree with the people that say the bitcoins are a bad investment, I feel that they'll be a big disappointment. But I know where you can get fast money, I mean a loan. I was impressed to get a fast answer for my loan request from a finnish credit company that I found on https://www.lainaailmanvakuuksia.fi/joustoluotto/. I really needed the money to pay a fine and in the evening I had them. Thank God they were so responsive, otherwise my son would be in jail.
Yeah but now let your son return the money.

khufuking

• SonicX - Faster, More Efficient and Secure platfor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2019, 10:35:46 PM »
There is nothing called instant BTC loan, no one in the world will loan you without a solid proof that you will be able to repay and that can only happen if you have valid assets accepted by loaner terms and condition so even if you have these assets it will take some time to be verified and that is why there is nothing instant about it.

AlisaKim4

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2019, 12:27:48 PM »
As for me, it's not a good idea. I am currently using https://www.leadsmarket.com/installment-loan-leads-publisher-program which gives me additional money. Just participating in it you are getting a lot of positive things like earning money from clicks and calls. If you are a publisher you are getting a full support, good payouts and increased value.

willisidi

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2022, 11:03:30 PM »
A few years ago, I wanted to buy Bitcoin, but I was discouraged by all my friends and acquaintances. Practically everyone I heard these words: "Bitcoin will disappear, you will waste money." I am very sorry that I listened to them and did not do as my heart commanded. Today I would be a rich man, but I did not risk it. Don't listen to anyone, just listen to your heart. If you decide to take out a loan, I suggest you take it up with a mortgage advisor in Doncaster https://doncastermoneyman.com; as far as I know, they do all kinds of loans, but I suggest you think about it before you do that. Either way, I wish you luck, man.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 01:44:49 PM by willisidi »

rubeelam

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2022, 02:58:56 PM »
I don't know exactly how to get a Bitcoin loan because I have never taken one. For sure is one thing that as long as you take a Bitcoin loan, while you make the payments and reward the loan fully, in the end, you get your Bitcoin back at the final loan term. Suppose you are looking forward to getting a Bitcoin loan. In that case, I suggest you appeal to the navibanker company, which will help you solve your problem, ng care of your personal finance and loan balancing. Also, be careful with the lenders to ensure they provide the solution you need.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 11:36:57 AM by rubeelam »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services