click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Looking for trading exchange platform/website  (Read 1017 times)

pippomio

• View Profile
Looking for trading exchange platform/website
« on: July 25, 2017, 08:28:35 AM »
I need a cryptocurrencies trading Exchange and above trading the known altcoins our customers must be able to buy and sell our own coins and funds.

- You have to create you own database where you will fetch the data
- You need to create a quotes stream server on which the current price of our instruments will be formed: Administration block, Client block, Authorization block etc.
- Customer must be able to make deposit in BTC, Ethereum, LTC and their wallet must be updated automatically after deposits
- There must be an Admin account where we can see customers details and activities
- Customer must be able to send any of our coins to somebody else (between our platform)

Please contact me if you can proof that you can do this job.

ShylaSpiegel

• View Profile
Re: Looking for trading exchange platform/website
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 11:53:29 AM »
It is very interesting. I can do this
I'm an expert and having more knowledge in cryptocurrency exchange/trading platform with more security features.

https://raisex.io/
https://bidcex.com/

So, I believe that I can handle it very professionally.  We are ready to share our work while contacting.

Thanks.

Regards,
Shyla

Vea369

• View Profile
  • Re: Looking for trading exchange platform/website
    « Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 08:05:55 AM »
    Good day. Interesting offer. Our team has a ready-made cryptocurrency attraction platform.
    Email [email protected] and I will send you samples of the platform. And also we are currently developing a cryptocurrency exchange market based on Blokchcain technology.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services