click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] CampusCoin (CC) - The Crypto for Students / [Airdrop / Bounties]  (Read 59713 times)

nayierdem

• View Profile
Re: [ANN] CampusCoin (CC) - The Crypto for Students / [Airdrop / Bounties]
« Reply #405 on: March 03, 2019, 04:30:24 PM »
Thank you for sharing.

campuscoindev

• View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 04, 2019, 09:00:04 PM »
Want to connect with other CampusCoin users? Join the official CampusCoin Community social platform today! Interact with your fellow CC community members while staying up-to-date on all that is CampusCoin. Did we mention you can invite your friends to earn free CC? Join today at community.campuscoinproject.org

campuscoindev

• View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 08, 2019, 09:17:03 PM »
ANNOUNCEMENT: CampusCoin Q/A Team was hard at work testing new functionality of the latest code. While performing said tests, we have identified challenges with the code requiring additional design and preparation that will delay the release of the pending wallet update. CampusCoin Development has received the findings, agrees, and an executive decision has been made to consolidate these corrections with additional updates into the next release. This delay is fortunate, as our Q/A Team did what they were supposed to do, which is try and bring you the best possible product and user experience. Our development team is working to ensure the next update does just that. This additional development work effectively adjusts the release date by several weeks. We appreciate your patience as we work to provide you with a high-quality wallet.

SonyaVB

• Novice
    • View Profile
You know, this crypto hysteria is quite annoying. I study political sciences in the university and bitcoin doesn’t affect me. You’d better talk about the Cold War. I need to write an essay on this topic but this is my least favorite period. I think I am going to order this essay on https://www.collegessaywriter.com/

freecoins24

• View Profile
You want some great airdrops?

Check out https://freecoins24.io

Really reliable from my experience

coinist

• View Profile

coinist

• View Profile

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services