click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] CampusCoin (CMPCO) - The College Cryptocurrency / [Airdrop / Bounties]  (Read 27063 times)

campuscoindev

• View Profile

Our Mission

Amidst the transition to a digital era, the CampusCoin Project team is taking the forefront in crypto-education. Our goal is to show the world that digital currency is not something to fear, but something that has potential to revolutionize the financial world.

The CampusCoin Project, through the power of the blockchain, will simplify campus transactions worldwide, while educating the community about the revolutionary effect of digital currency on the world.

CampusCoin offers benefits that are not obtainable using fiat currencies:

For Students: Have the ability to carry out instant transactions via mobile device. Have a safe and secure location to keep their funds. Access to a reward based Campus Ambassador Program.

For Schools: Ability to compile campus transaction data. Unique key identification system for school wallets. Receive nearly instant transactions. Access to school specific sub-ledger.

For Retail Stores: Ability to decrease handling time per customer. Nearly instant transactions reduce business expenditures. Easy compiling of transaction data for future development.

For Parents: Secure and simple college fund for your future student. Send your student funds instantly no matter where they are. Also a perfect gift for any occasion.

Coin Name: CampusCoin

Ticker Symbol: CMPCO

Total Supply: 1,010,000,000 CMPCO

Total Premine: 200,000,000 CMPCO

Proof: Proof-of-Work (PoW)

Average Block Time: 60 Seconds

Block Reward: 500 CMPCO

Block Halving Rate: 600,000 Blocks

Block Maturation Period: 80 Blocks

Mining Algorithm: Scrypt

Genesis Block Date: July 6, 2017, 16:30 EST

RPC Port: 28199
P2P Port: 28195

Block Explorer 1

Block Explorer 2

Block Explorer 3

Mining Pools

CoinExchange                       Cryptopia                    Stocks.Exchange

CMPCO/BTC                         CMPCO/BTC                       CMPCO/BTC

CMPCO/LTC                       CMPCO/ETH

CMPCO/DOGE

Help us get on new exchanges here.

The Initial Airdrop has closed as of September 1st, 2017

Future Bounties

Future bounties will be put in place at various stages of our development. These bounties will include rocking CampusCoin apparel on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, as well as using Social Media to promote our new app/products.  More details on these bounties will be released upon further development of our products.

The CampusCoin Team believes that using giveaways will aid in achieving our goals much easier due to the unique market our currency is targeting.  Students worldwide are all over social media and getting the CampusCoin name out to as many students on social media as possible will help to grow the Campus Ambassador Program as well as give us data on what schools appear most interested.  This will help CampusCoin become available at as many schools as soon as possible. 

The CampusCoin Team is deeply committed to revolutionizing the way money is handled at colleges and universities worldwide.  We are prepared to educate as many students, parents, schools, and business owners on the benefits of using cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology so that they can be prepared for the future that cryptocurrency is bringing us.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 09:20:51 PM by campuscoindev »

kappaslayers

• View Profile
CampusCoin Address: CNPSxM38cKUPUabaQsn29eJD1aoL5ZJNiy

Links To Retweet:
https://twitter.com/Campus_Coin/status/884881211721691136
https://twitter.com/Campus_Coin/status/885075968465002497
https://twitter.com/Campus_Coin/status/885881967719350272

Twitter Handle: @Sylvstr1
Instagram Name: beaverknightkappa
Slack Name: kappaslayers

bobzky

• View Profile
CampusCoin Address: CWnmEX9UfaaCpg3Sr3i7B5pkBjGnEdvenp
Slack: bobzky

123Bitcoin.nl

• View Profile
Bruh go for it!

I will promote on my site :))
I promoted it on my site :))
http://123bitcoin.nl/2017/07/14/campuscoin-cmpco/

Address 4 CampusCoin
CTY5Pt45bxaNX53x8f9rfT1dPMUNuJRca8
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 08:15:35 PM by 123Bitcoin.nl »

Kelly03Sanders

• View Profile
CJExXr6zeiDq1aNuuZPJbL4cEVfgcA5CWi

Thanks!

medo2016

• View Profile
CZVrFiJtKa4nuqAiJ6fwSbnfPzEoxKq4zt

Lichok

• View Profile
CRspAoAUMVGqdrYyaVb7Xp8J71a9kmTiaX
https://twitter.com/hernanaguirre14
thanks
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 08:35:09 PM by Lichok »

medo2016

• View Profile
Thanks for the coins, could you please tell me how to mine from windows wallet. i tried this command setgenerate true in console but it shows nothing that i mine in the debug.

Thanks guys, i wish you the best

campuscoindev

• View Profile
Thanks for the coins, could you please tell me how to mine from windows wallet. i tried this command setgenerate true in console but it shows nothing that i mine in the debug.

Thanks guys, i wish you the best

Send me an email at campuscoindev@outlook.com and I'll help you there.

zzwensel11

• Novice
    • View Profile
Installed wallet for airdrop please:
CXDDsaL2gC81LgKooiSj2JattxcSKkAWw8

frchowe214

• View Profile
CJ1hWJaqD9aiqE3EW2TNn9QcoZMbZ9hFQc

Thank you dev for this amazing opportunity.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2017, CC License: BY NC SA | Privacy Policy | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services