click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [POW+POS][VCP] Volpcoin Protocol| X14 HBE -Hybrid BTC / ETHER |  (Read 20388 times)

bitcsseyah

• View Profile
Re: [POW+POS][VCP] Volpcoin Protocol| X14 HBE -Hybrid BTC / ETHER |
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2017, 03:24:57 PM »
I think there's a problem on a winzip file of Windows VolpCoin wallet... please check.. I can't extract the wallet from winzip..

See error message here -  https://ibb.co/nuaOEk

You could try to unzip  with WinRar.

Okay I'll try it on WinRar.. thanks

Volpcoin

• VolpAI Platform-Smart communication protocol
    • View Profile
    • Volpcoin
  • Re: [POW+POS][VCP] Volpcoin Protocol| X14 HBE -Hybrid BTC / ETHER |
    « Reply #16 on: July 22, 2017, 07:46:53 PM »
    During the distribution of the Volpcoin Airdrop. You guys gonna have a lot of surprises. Stay tuned!!

JeremyB

• View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: July 22, 2017, 09:08:14 PM »
    What happened on the Bitcointalk thread? The thread subject name has been changed to "Closed forum".
    Some users suspect the VolpCoin wallet to contain trojan.
    Can we have an official position on this?

For reason of we not feel comfortable, due to the language format  that was being realized, the Volpcoin team just opted for other forums.
    Related, with  the wallet windows . The antivirus detects "minerd" as a malicious script.  We advise users who are not safe with the windows wallet , just use the linux wallet.

The code of Volpcoin windows is safe ,  the problem is that some users is  based on tests performed in the Virus Total, which doesn't be an example of model to determine the veracity of a binary code.The reading  of your scripts are too shallow to determine if a file is infected or not, in this way  end up being detected as a malicious file. This problem affects several wallets as well.

As for the  open source availability, Volpcoin wasn't designed to be one more cryptocurrency .It's a new protocol based on artificial intelligence, that is being implemented in the decentralized network.Where we begin to work in the network with conventional protocol, through Volpcoin v.1.0 beta ,which is the first stage of development. This type of implementation takes some time to be filtered.

Soon ,we will provide the source code, which is not yet available due to a series of tests that is being performed in the adaptation of our protocol.

Recalling that our withdrawal from Bitcointalk,  is not the end of this project, but only the beginning of something very interesting that will revolutionize the decentralized network.

Stay Tuned !

For more information, visit us here or our website .

Regards, Volpcoin Team

OK, thanks to make it clearer!

webvn2k

• View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: July 23, 2017, 04:47:30 AM »
    twitter  bounty , dev ?
    li

Derzsi

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: July 23, 2017, 08:25:40 PM »
    What happened on the Bitcointalk thread? The thread subject name has been changed to "Closed forum".
    Some users suspect the VolpCoin wallet to contain trojan.
    Can we have an official position on this?

For reason of we not feel comfortable, due to the language format  that was being realized, the Volpcoin team just opted for other forums.
    Related, with  the wallet windows . The antivirus detects "minerd" as a malicious script.  We advise users who are not safe with the windows wallet , just use the linux wallet.

The code of Volpcoin windows is safe ,  the problem is that some users is  based on tests performed in the Virus Total, which doesn't be an example of model to determine the veracity of a binary code.The reading  of your scripts are too shallow to determine if a file is infected or not, in this way  end up being detected as a malicious file. This problem affects several wallets as well.

As for the  open source availability, Volpcoin wasn't designed to be one more cryptocurrency .It's a new protocol based on artificial intelligence, that is being implemented in the decentralized network.Where we begin to work in the network with conventional protocol, through Volpcoin v.1.0 beta ,which is the first stage of development. This type of implementation takes some time to be filtered.

Soon ,we will provide the source code, which is not yet available due to a series of tests that is being performed in the adaptation of our protocol.

Recalling that our withdrawal from Bitcointalk,  is not the end of this project, but only the beginning of something very interesting that will revolutionize the decentralized network.

Stay Tuned !

For more information, visit us here or our website .

Regards, Volpcoin Team

I dowloanded the windows wallet, some virus alert issue, Avast kicked out the wallet.
    In win7 I canot open the Linux wallet. What should i doing,

Thank you!
    « Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 09:01:00 PM by Derzsi »

Volpcoin

• View Profile
    • Volpcoin
    « Reply #20 on: July 23, 2017, 09:24:04 PM »
    I dowloanded the windows wallet, some virus alert issue, Avast kicked out the wallet.

Thank you!

What version of ubuntu you're using? Since the Volpcoin is on beta, it only works on Ubuntu 14.04.

Derzsi

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: July 23, 2017, 09:47:28 PM »

Thank you!

What version of ubuntu you're using? Since the Volpcoin is on beta, it only works on Ubuntu 14.04.

Using Win7  :(

toyotheophilus

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Naijaultimateblog
    « Reply #22 on: July 26, 2017, 09:50:50 AM »

Thank you!

Try and turn Oof your antivirus and firewall. then download an run again. Its not a virus.

wellst1

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2017, 02:59:56 AM »
    VCP is good.

webvn2k

• View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: July 28, 2017, 04:08:49 AM »

Thank you!

i'm using win 7 , it  fine .
    li

$martypant$

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: August 02, 2017, 06:44:04 PM »
    i put the cursor over the mining icon on the bottom right and it says mining VOLP at 0 hashes per second, is this correct?

Chenlightning

• View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: August 03, 2017, 12:03:19 PM »
    Likewise. I'm trying to figure it out also. Added the Volpcoin.conf file but still still showing 0 hash
    « Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 12:13:30 PM by Chenlightning »

Volpcoin

• View Profile
    • Volpcoin
    « Reply #27 on: August 04, 2017, 12:41:09 AM »
    i put the cursor over the mining icon on the bottom right and it says mining VOLP at 0 hashes per second, is this correct?

The volpcoin is on beta phase. In this next version  it will have many news and the hashes will be showing .

Volpcoin

• View Profile
    • Volpcoin
    « Reply #28 on: August 04, 2017, 12:43:23 AM »
    Likewise. I'm trying to figure it out also. Added the Volpcoin.conf file but still still showing 0 hash

Did you tried to "Solo mining " with 1 thread? Do  you have your firewall active? maybe the firewall is blocking the minerd.

Note: The level of difficulty could also interferes with the difficulty of mining

$martypant$

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: August 04, 2017, 05:09:51 AM »
    The volpcoin is on beta phase. In this next version  it will have many news and the hashes will be showing .
    I went to the console and entered the command gethashespersec and it showed a large amount of hashes

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services