click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Bitcoin and Ether helping the crypto industry grow  (Read 1754 times)

josefjohnson

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • CoinChoose
  • Bitcoin and Ether helping the crypto industry grow
    « on: July 13, 2017, 10:45:32 AM »
    Bitcoin is, unquestionably, a huge breakthrough in the payment industry. I think most people misjudge cryptocurrencies. The bad qualities often overshadow the good qualities of Bitcoin, which has been a long-running issue now. However, if you try to dig a little deeper, there are actually plenty of users that fully grasp and understand its benefits. The fact of the matter is, Bitcoin isn’t as intimidating as it seem. Yes, you may come across overwhelming terms like mining, but these are points that you do not have to learn and understand completely. In fact, you can do without knowing what mining is all about. To cut things short, now that more investors are beginning to trust, understand, and see the true potential of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, this is more than a reason for you to check it out.

If there are other experts here, feel free to chip and explain first-hand stories of your great experiences with Bitcoin and why you use it.
    Josef Johnson
    Web Administrator - CoinChoose.com

Daniel_West

• View Profile
    Re: Bitcoin and Ether helping the crypto industry grow
    « Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 11:02:39 PM »
    "Helping crypto industry grow?" What do you mean by that? They grow - industry grows, same as with others. And, btw, ETH is doing the exact opposite of growing now)

Natalia_Volkova

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 08:57:07 AM »
    Bitcoin and Ether are the two largest crypto currencies of our time. All modern transactions are carried out with their help. That's why they are the most popular. So, yes, they really raise the market of cryptocurrencies.

WarrenBarren

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 04:58:45 PM »
    Although, I agree it, I will be fair in saying that Bitcoin deserves more credit and probably more attention. If Crypto Currency is what it is today than it is to do with Bitcoin. However, I do agree that stuff like Ethereum and others are playing part role in taking it higher which is obviously great to see thing.

josefjohnson

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • CoinChoose
  • Re: Bitcoin and Ether helping the crypto industry grow
    « Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 09:44:36 AM »
    Without these two brands, the cryptocurrency industry might show a different story. Do you think the current credibility of Litecoin and Namecoin is enough to drive cryptocurrencies to a degree of popularity that can match Bitcoin? I don’t think so. Bitcoin introduced the blockchan and pioneered everything you can find on this page.

Of course you might think that ETH is doing the exact same opposite because of the fluctuating prices. However, if you look into it now, more and more are actually intrigued by its unique qualities. I suggest that you do not limit your focus on Bitcoin and try to broaden your scope to ETH and other altcoins as well.
    Josef Johnson
    Web Administrator - CoinChoose.com

Amber_Lane

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: July 31, 2017, 10:55:32 PM »
    Bitcoin and Ethereum are pioneers and in the same place the main engines of development of the  cryptocurrency industry)

Each coin has its own small  shortcomings , but at the same time its own  benefits. We have to lose something to get something.
    Not only Bitcoin and the Ethereum need more attention, each new coin can bring something new to the crypto industry.

I studied several interesting projects like Dash, Zcoin, Monero. Now I'm reading about Rekoin. This coin has several fresh ideas. It is based on real estate and it has full legal registration.

Jake_Roberson

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 09:25:55 AM »
    I know they've been helping cryptocurrency since January, 2017. However, I also heard that REcoin(Real Estate coin) is doing the same stuff now, the only difference between three of them that REcoin is also backed by real estate which make it even more confident company.

CaseyAnthony

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: August 01, 2017, 09:26:33 AM »
    It is true, if not for Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency market would not exist as we know it. It allowed a lot of smaller projects to develop. For example, REcoin, which is getting launched the next week at 7-th August, would not have been able to grow into what it is now if not for Bitcoins' shaping of cryptomarket. 
    LuckyToken- Lottery on Blockchain | Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018

Jake_Roberson

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: August 01, 2017, 11:40:10 PM »
    It is true, if not for Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency market would not exist as we know it. It allowed a lot of smaller projects to develop. For example, REcoin, which is getting launched the next week at 7-th August, would not have been able to grow into what it is now if not for Bitcoins' shaping of cryptomarket.
    I have my companion invested in REcoin before it's launched and he got 15% discount. ISn't it incredible?

CaseyAnthony

• View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: August 01, 2017, 11:42:21 PM »
    I have my companion invested in REcoin before it's launched and he got 15% discount. ISn't it incredible?
    It certainly is a lucrative option for investment, even if this investment is short-termed one.

Emily_Green99

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: August 02, 2017, 08:31:23 AM »
    We accustomed to the fact that there are some popular cryptocurrencies and when new cryptocurrency appear we don't pay attention to them. In particular, Recoin is the new cryptocurrency which is registered under all American laws. It's not worse than Bitkoin. It has a lower price but equally stable.

serhishulak

• View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: August 02, 2017, 08:47:09 PM »
    Bitcoin is good only because from that all started. oh yes it has pretty good protection. In everything else I choose the ethereum. It is faster, more convenient, it is easier to mining (for now) and output, and it is cheaper and does not jump so crazy.

CaseyAnthony

• View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: August 02, 2017, 09:02:06 PM »
    We accustomed to the fact that there are some popular cryptocurrencies and when new cryptocurrency appear we don't pay attention to them. In particular, Recoin is the new cryptocurrency which is registered under all American laws. It's not worse than Bitkoin. It has a lower price but equally stable.
    Well, considering that Bitcoin broke into two cryptos now, REcoin may well be more stable because of its' ties to real estate.

Jake_Roberson

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: August 02, 2017, 09:10:23 PM »
    Bitcoin is good only because from that all started. oh yes it has pretty good protection. In everything else I choose the ethereum. It is faster, more convenient, it is easier to mining (for now) and output, and it is cheaper and does not jump so crazy.
    Ye, Ethereum is like REcoin, stable and safe. The only difference, it's not backed by US law and real estate, so I'd rather pick up for REcoin.

Omeluk

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: August 02, 2017, 11:03:25 PM »
    Not only do these currencies help develop. There are new ones. Such as recoin

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services