click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency has the potential for more..?  (Read 4285 times)

GraceFoster

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Which cryptocurrency has the potential for more..?
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2017, 11:07:51 PM »
Can anybody say something about the security of ReCoin? Where can we find the guarantee...

liliiaolivia

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2017, 11:32:03 AM »
I think that it makes sense to consider the Recoin, I have a positive attitude to the new crypto-currencies, as a variant I know about Recoin, it has passed full registration according to US legislation and it inspires confidence. Time will tell, because you can invest in it in the Autumn, we'll see.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 11:44:33 AM by liliiaolivia »
LuckyToken- Lottery on Blockchain | Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018

MaryBiggle

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2017, 11:50:02 AM »
Well, BTC, Ethereum and others now are too popular and to be honest, too expensive. My favorite now is REcoin. It is not so expensive and so promising!

Jeffconor26

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2017, 02:11:34 AM »
Can anybody say something about the security of ReCoin? Where can we find the guarantee...
We will know all already today , today is 7th august finally, ICO is starting

Emily_Green99

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2017, 07:18:15 AM »
I think that Recoin has the potential for more than 30 times the return within one year. Recoin in a new successful project for whom there is a great future. I heard that sales have already begun and they are grandiose. So, take the time to buy Recoin.

liliiaolivia

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2017, 04:11:52 PM »
Yesterday the sale of a new crypto currency based on the etherium, a recoin, started, what do you think about this? I do not know yet, it takes several days to wait to see if it's profitable, I'll wait for now. Someone will invest in this money?

karasurizero

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2017, 06:11:29 PM »
Yesterday the sale of a new crypto currency based on the etherium, a recoin, started, what do you think about this? I do not know yet, it takes several days to wait to see if it's profitable, I'll wait for now. Someone will invest in this money?

I invested in ReCoin 1000$ yesterday. How much did you invest in the ICO when it just started? Did it enough or too much?

jane_collins

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2017, 11:40:20 PM »

I invested in ReCoin 1000$ yesterday. How much did you invest in the ICO when it just started? Did it enough or too much?

I've invested in it too.
Today I invested more and now my investment is $890:)
Maybe someone else??  :-*
LuckyToken- Lottery on Blockchain | Crowdsale: 03/05/2018 - 04/05/2018

andreevavik22

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2017, 09:45:43 AM »
I invested 700 $ in RECoin  8)

GraceFoster

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2017, 01:04:40 PM »
Here you can read about it!
http://markets.financialcontent.com/mi.charlotte/news/read?GUID=34542223

FrieDrich

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2017, 08:27:42 PM »
Asking for good advice. I found that Group Foundation LLC and REcoin Trust has passed the registration procedure. ICO has started. REcoin tokens can finally be bought. Did someone buy? How many bought? It is beneficial?

GraceFoster

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2017, 10:28:42 PM »
Asking for good advice. I found that Group Foundation LLC and REcoin Trust has passed the registration procedure. ICO has started. REcoin tokens can finally be bought. Did someone buy? How many bought? It is beneficial?
Yeah, I have already bought. You can write me a message and I'll descibe the process and benefits of it.

cruptoprateek

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2017, 09:39:08 AM »
I will recommend Volpcoin . We all know how all software Industries are inculcating AI within their Infrastructure and Volpcoin is one such altcoin, which is not just a clone like all those 100 of coins out there. Its Artificial Intelligence based block chain, where blocks would be first compressed.
They have just launched , there is no harm in keeping an eye....

segovius

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2017, 05:50:24 PM »
DNT looks interesting

cruptoprateek

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2017, 07:24:44 AM »
I have been telling people since beginning to stay away from Re coin. Always invest in something whose product development and not marketing team is strong.

Quoted:-
"REcoin is a complete scam.  I took some time to research into it a bit and the whole thing is a fake business with any money going to the founder and CEO 'Maksim Zaslavskiy'.  RECOIN is supposed to be a real estate crypto with a whole bunch of different impressive sounding websites and various real estate related businesses being funded by it but when you read the white paper and go to the web site you'll soon realize that the whole thing is a paper thin front.   First off there are no other 'team members' other than this one guy...Maksim.  No partner companies, no other people such as programmers or anyone with a tech, finance or real estate background.  Then, if you read the white paper you'll see that there are a variety of 'trusts' and committees and boards that all in effect put Maksim in control of everything.  In fact it even says that a percentage of coins mined go directly to Maksim and that he has sole control of the trust as well as his heirs etc.   It mentions that the coin will be backed by real estate but there is absolutely no evidence that there is any real estate owned by RECOIN or even that anyone at the company has any experience dealing with real estate.  No major real estate partners or financial firms partners, no advisors...the whole thing is completely void of anything tangible.   Finally, if you go to some of the ICO message boards around the net you'll see the same group of fake russian sounding broken english accounts trying to hype this RECOIN up....but when anyone asks a legitimate question there's no answer except yet ANOTHER new fake russian or ukrainian speaking account hyping it still more.   They are supposedly having their ICO on August 7-8th.  Frankly, I think anyone that sends them money will lose it and never hear from them again.

Their website is 101recoin.com but if you read their materials carefully...besides all the totally unprofessional broken english you'll see that there is no company here.  The ICO will just shuffle your hard earned bitcoin or ethereu into this guy 'Maksim's' pocket.  He'll then probably take a nice long vacation on your hard earned dough.  Nowhere on the site, whitepaper, video or anything connected with this guy is there even a hint of any real estate experience.  In fact the only 'business' i could find was ANOTHER scam...a fake 'charity' called 'live laugh love' that several message boards and a facebook page say stole money from them.  And surprise...RECOIN says a portion of their money will be donated to 'Live Laugh Love'...which is run and owned by...you guessed it...Maksim!    What a total scam this is.  Someone should call the FBI."

Source:-
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054127.0

If you ask me I will recommend Volpcoin. AI based coin....
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 07:27:40 AM by cruptoprateek »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services