click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.PRO ▰▰▰ ✅ 25.11 - 01.12 2.1 Bitcoin Giveaway ✅ FAUCET  (Read 10987 times)

lexus19

• View Profile
Hi, guys !

I wanted to play without risk for 50K on red and black, but I got a few losses and started betting on numbers, miraculously lucky, the game was generous, I caught zero, then did not risk to beat again.
profit 1.2 million Satoshi

lexus19

• View Profile
Hello guys !!!

Cool day today 4 withdrawal and  common profit 0.03 btc , I leaved a little bit for play  and hoped to do 5th withdrawal but lost . But its ok I am glad to get this 4 withdrawal in 12 hours

500k in  7 rolls

Second withdrawal

And this after 8 hours in same day

2 like this I got in 4 rolls but forgot to do screenshot cause I was in rush game

tcrypt

• Luckygames.pro
    • View Profile
    • Luckygames
  • Hi, guys !

I wanted to play without risk for 50K on red and black, but I got a few losses and started betting on numbers, miraculously lucky, the game was generous, I caught zero, then did not risk to beat again.
    profit 1.2 million Satoshi

[snip]

Congratulations on your win!
    Thank you for playing on Luckygames! :D

tcrypt

• Luckygames.pro
    • View Profile
    • Luckygames
  • Every new user receive 500 LUCKY when sign up no deposit required and if you happen to lose them you can claim another 500 LUCKY every 1 minute.
    The amount of tokens you can claim increase with your level and daily activity when you log-in 5 consecutive days your claim will increase to 1,000 LUCKY every 1 minute and for every level you get additional 10 LUCKY every claim.
    You can use tokens to purchase real rewards in our store.

How it works you can check out FAQ and this Steemit post

tcrypt

• Luckygames.pro
    • View Profile
    • Luckygames
  • Play the most popular provably fair crypto dice game at Luckygames, you can play with 103 different crypto currencies and if you need exchange them in a click. To make it more exciting every bet above 1,000 satoshis (0.00001 bitcoin) or equivalent have a chance to hit jackpot and every day and week players who wager the most and place at top spots in the leader board win additional reward.
    Win more with Luckygames!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services