click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: How do you feel about the new crypto-currencies?  (Read 2723 times)

OLHA

• View Profile
How do you feel about the new crypto-currencies?
« on: July 11, 2017, 11:57:29 AM »
How do you feel about the new crypto-currencies that are constantly entering the market? Share, it is worth investing in such products? Who from you bought new altcoyins?

WarrenBarren

• View Profile
Re: How do you feel about the new crypto-currencies?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 06:53:44 PM »
Frankly speaking, it’s dependent on multiple things. Firstly, if your financial conditions allow you to be expensive. I believe majority are not in shape to take such bold step by investing on entirely new or say unknown asset (product) or whatever you want to call it. My personal preference is for not exactly new, but still in development levels like LTC or such which comes at low price yet have enough potential to keep you relaxed and profit floating.

JamesAnderson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 02:52:51 AM »
I only prefer BTC or Ether, but if these are not the options I want to use then I will go back to doing Forex trading with currency pairs, I feel that’s far better option and can help us gain more. I operate with FreshForex since they have over 120 instruments along with 101% Tradable Bonus, so that really makes investment here quite likable.

mary_agnew

• Marketing Director of BestBitcoinPokerRoom.com
    • View Profile
    • Best Bitcoin Poker Room
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 08:43:47 AM »
I feel that the increase in cryptocurrencies is nothing but a good sign for the new technology. This shows that more and more users are open to alternatives. While Bitcoin is the most trusted name in this world, it’s good to know that you still have choices down the line. If you feel like the Ethereum market fits the bill better, then you are more than welcome to go for it.

If you look at Bitcoin’s price history, you can see that there’s great potential for earnings here. Is it worth investing? Yes. Is it risky? Yes. However, if you start small, you basically have nothing to lose. You can continue monitoring the market as much as you want. If you want to pull out and switch to another cryptocurrency, you are more than welcome to do so.
Marketing Director of BestBitcoinPokerRoom.com

Amber_Lane

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 09:02:46 AM »
I don't pay much  attention to new coins. They don't get much success, and some of them are created just to take your money.
Only you can decide whether you need to invest in this coin or not, after reading all the necessary information about this coin. And, of course, you should have a lot of money. There is always a small risk of losing your money.

J-04-Johnson

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 07:50:27 PM »
I love the fact we now have 1000's of options.  makes it more disruptive. 

Jeffconor26

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2017, 04:01:37 AM »
I don't pay much  attention to new coins. They don't get much success, and some of them are created just to take your money.
Only you can decide whether you need to invest in this coin or not, after reading all the necessary information about this coin. And, of course, you should have a lot of money. There is always a small risk of losing your money.
Actually i totally agree.

WarrenBarren

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2017, 10:55:35 PM »

I agree with you to certain point, it’s definitely not worthy to put money on any random option, but I will just hold myself for some. I believe there are some genuine good ones out there that might be amongst the stars of tomorrow, but too tough to pick out.

MaryBiggle

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2017, 07:47:07 PM »
I only prefer BTC or Ether, but if these are not the options I want to use then I will go back to doing Forex trading with currency pairs, I feel that’s far better option and can help us gain more. I operate with FreshForex since they have over 120 instruments along with 101% Tradable Bonus, so that really makes investment here quite likable.
Well, and what do you think about REcoin? It seems reliable and perspective just like BTC or Ether

cruptoprateek

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2017, 09:45:08 PM »
Identify a few good ones. Read about their plans. Join their Slack channel or any official group they have, discuss and ask questions,  follow them for a while and you will have your answer. Keep patience and monitor.

MaryBiggle

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2017, 04:28:24 PM »
Well, i feel really good. Espesially when i get known news like for example yesterday REcoin has passed full registration according to USA legislation and it keeps a good expectation!

karasurizero

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2017, 08:02:37 PM »
Well, i feel really good. Espesially when i get known news like for example yesterday REcoin has passed full registration according to USA legislation and it keeps a good expectation!

the same gurl 8)

That is my first currency that rise at my eyes so I feeling myself like a proud mom  ;D

serhishulak

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2017, 09:04:24 PM »
I do not trust usual cryptocurrencies most of them are shitcoin. But those who have something unusual like a recoin attract me.

jane_collins

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2017, 10:07:43 PM »
Now I'm studying interesting information about REcoin. Did you know about it? It's smth new in the crypto world!
And I know that REcoin’s activities are in full compliance and governed by United States law :o
LuckyToken- Lottery on Blockchain | Crowdsale: 03/05/2018 - 04/05/2018

Omeluk

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2017, 12:35:16 AM »
I like rekoin

The currency has many advantages. Such as full registration in accordance with the laws of the United States. it's true

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services