click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Offer to buy www.coingovernance.com  (Read 1151 times)

SatoshiServices.im

• View Profile
    • www.satoshiservices.im
Offer to buy www.coingovernance.com
« on: October 14, 2014, 10:17:53 AM »
Hi All,

I have had an offer to but my site above, along with its active Twitter account and 6 other domains of the same name, but .org, .net etc.

Personally, I think the offer of £800 (in BTC) is too low and I said I would confirm by the end of the week, so in the meantime I put on ebay to gauge any possible interest, which can be found here: http://r.ebay.com/LJAYNb I started the bid price at my current offer.

I would very much appreciate your opinions on whether I should let this go at this price as given the need for compliance services, if you wish to actually set up an active company that is, I think this will be worth a lot more in the coming months or simply to the right person.

I am new to this community (and relatively so to crypto in fact although I do own approx 10 different coins myself now) so apologies if this post should not be posted here, or at all for that matter!

Thanks for reading and I appreciate any input / advice you may be able to offer.

Have a good day!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 10:22:06 AM by SatoshiServices.im »

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: Offer to buy www.coingovernance.com
    « Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 12:17:38 PM »
    £800 is not that bad for a domain with no traffic and no content.

However, the domain is a good one and if you find the right person who need it for a specific project the final price can be much higher. It is a matter of finding the right guy at the right time...
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

SatoshiServices.im

• View Profile
      • www.satoshiservices.im
    Re: Offer to buy www.coingovernance.com
    « Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 11:16:40 AM »
    Thanks for your input and exactly the same as my own thoughts. I have seen some silly domains go for some silly prices though. I had an idea last night, searched the domain, it's gone and is currently at active auction for £3.3k at present. Hey ho, we'll see what occurs! Thanks again.

(Just an FYI, my only interest or services are not simply buying and selling domains! I have a genuine interest in crypto)

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services