click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Women COIN - THE POS/POW Altcoin operated by Women for Women | POS 1000%  (Read 77305 times)

BitKing3000.001

• View Profile
dirruk, you are confused.

DisasterFaster

• View Profile
My dev team is considering taking over this coin. Because the block explorer has been taken down we can't analyze the coin distribution which will be mandatory for us to determine important details.

If any body is aware of a working block explorer with a working rich list let me know... if not I will build one and have it running.

BitKing3000.001

• View Profile
So you think you can takeover our project. Good luck. We have a new wallet coming out in the next few days. You will simply have to compete for stakers to see which chain survives I guess.

DisasterFaster

• View Profile
So you think you can takeover our project. Good luck. We have a new wallet coming out in the next few days. You will simply have to compete for stakers to see which chain survives I guess.

If my dev team decides to take over the coin it won't be an if it will be done. I have been following the coin and the dev team has produced no respectable white paper, no decent use case and no sufficient and proper coding / development work. The block explorer being taken off line is also a very bad sign. Just read up through this thread and you will quickly see the community is concerned. And FWIW you have a lot of misspellings in your website. Good luck. Edit: I noticed you were pretty quick to ban me from your discord  8)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 04:49:56 AM by DisasterFaster »

dirruk

• View Profile

If my dev team decides to take over the coin it won't be an if it will be done. I have been following the coin and the dev team has produced no respectable white paper, no decent use case and no sufficient and proper coding / development work. The block explorer being taken off line is also a very bad sign. Just read up through this thread and you will quickly see the community is concerned. And FWIW you have a lot of misspellings in your website. Good luck. Edit: I noticed you were pretty quick to ban me from your discord  8)

he will probably reply that you are confused like i am lol

dirruk

• View Profile
well its finally happened they banned me for telling the truth

unless there will be a community takeover this coin will be abonded after the 1 sat position is filled

do remember they also do thunderstake you will see the same type of inaction lots of words no development

and ofcourse the asking of additional money wich they will pocket

no free speech only greedy assholes on these 2 coins

Adsixnine

• Novice
    • View Profile
That's cool!  :)

DisasterFaster

• View Profile

unless there will be a community takeover this coin will be abonded after the 1 sat position is filled

do remember they also do thunderstake you will see the same type of inaction lots of words no development

Yep they banned me on discord also... seems they don't want any exit scam interference...

dirruk

• View Profile

Yep they banned me on discord also... seems they don't want any exit scam interference...

indeed i explained in a long article what they have been up to as i am in this coin from the beginning i know a bit on how it s

managed that didn t go over well no surprise there i hope there will be a community takeover or something i ll just wait and

see was happy to see the volume died no sence in giving the dev more btc then he already got just feel sorry for the people

who just bought the coin or have not gotten their investment back but unless there will be a takeover i don t see any future for

this coin ahhh it could have been such a great coin i bought it back then just because of the name and hoped they would try to

get some real world use as there are so many women it could have been a real good project if marketed right   

friend

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hello, who can say, I can buy and sell a coin? I want to take a chance and buy a coin.

friend

• Novice
    • View Profile
I want to help the project !!!! I'm waiting for the developer to contact !!!!!

holy

• View Profile
I want to help the project !!!! I'm waiting for the developer to contact !!!!!

They are all there https://discord.gg/68r7FUN

rkipp

• View Profile
Hi five! Also kicked out of their discord.  Any news on the new wallet?

dirruk

• View Profile
Hi five! Also kicked out of their discord.  Any news on the new wallet?

don t think there will be any new wallet development exept for some development on his own wallet lol

he is trying to shake some extra btc out of this promise like when he pocketed the cryptopia dots donated

as the explorer isn t up yet after 24-48 hours no surprise there another empty promise

i see they are kicking a lot of people who ask question or explain what this dev has done for this coin or rather the lack of

banning of people was expected since they dont like to discuss anything

friend

• Novice
    • View Profile
I think they are just waiting for the project to fire without their help. The developer's silence is alarming to people.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services