click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Women COIN - THE POS/POW Altcoin operated by Women for Women | POS 1000%  (Read 77255 times)

Anatoliyb50

• Novice
    • View Profile
Put a wallet - there is not a single connection, I can not synchronize. All nodes have entered, which here were a configuration file.

Anatoliyb50

• Novice
    • View Profile
Thanks, I put a new configuration file, but so far no connections and synchronization.

allogos

• View Profile
is this coin dead?

mrhill3232

• View Profile
some of these comments "Nice project, wish you the best of luck"

REALLY???

these sort of pointless scam coins are what is TERRIBLE for crypto and you say NICE PROJECT

it is a terrible terrible project that just wants to make the creators rich off people like you

womencoin

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Hello all,

As most have noticed, we formed a new team. At this moment we are rebuilding the chatgroup and installed a bot. Shortly we will start with a new Rain with some new cool features.

All social-media will get ongoing updates, to get the funnel of new investors going again.

We advice not to do any swaps to other coins. The erc20 is not our chain/coin/project.

BitKing3000.001

• View Profile
The Pinnacle Holdings Group is forming a Staking Pool for those having difficulty staking with their own wallets. You will earn your stakes of Womencoin along with bonus tokens when staking with the pool. Stay tuned for updates and announcement of the launch. COMING SOON!

womencoin

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Hello Guys,

We are searching for some testers for our MAC Wallet. Send us a PM for the Download information.

womencoin

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
We have updated our roadmap for Q2: https://www.women-coin.com/

womencoin

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Hi guys, thanks alot for the great response. What we need now is some testers with an older Mac os who can also test our mac wallet to see if it works properly. If you're interested then send us a private message and then we will give you the download URL.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 01:52:24 PM by womencoin »

Jacob_12

• Novice
    • View Profile

interesting information. Thank you

minbabo

• View Profile
Sound good^^keep going update dev.

BitKing3000.001

• View Profile
There is a new staking pool website coming soon featuring Womencoins. It solves the problem of staking coins that go down in price because of the creation of more coins than demand. There is a discord to get info about the launch and to stay up date: https://discord.gg/YvYbyx

reed209

• View Profile
Hello a question and a suggestion
Where can I get an updated list of NODES?
And as a suggestion, you should pull a percentaul on Global Stake to add Woman to Cryptopia or other exchanges, just like BUZZ did. This would accelerate the addition of it in other exchanges. (PLEASE!!)

Bake

• Íå ß òàêîé, à æèçíü òàêàÿ...
    • View Profile
Yes I already asked this question three or four months ago, when will it be available on the exchange https://www.cryptopia.co.nz, and even better https://www.binance.com?

Nynf

• View Profile
It’s a shame what whales have done to this coin. They ran it all the way to the ground because of greed. If you don’t think the dev behind this project is one of the whales dumping in the market, then you’re an idiot. This coin was made to make him rich. He doesn’t care about anything other than profit. I have sold and I am officially out.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services